• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwkatz09

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

Cool! I'm glad it's coming to the DS. That's funny because a couple months ago I had a dream that I bought Coded and it was a DS game. :)

Kyarah

but seriously, i don't know why people are hating on Coded so much anyway. I was hoping for an NA version ever since the last episode was released :D

I can only think of 2 reasons:
1-) It's not KH3
2-) Working on a remake means they are not making new games.

Awards

Hurrah! Not on iPhone! No stupid unsatisfying touch screen controls and I don't have to lend my PSP out in return for borrowing my friend's iPod touch!
I call that a win-win scenario.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

WAIT!!!
Nomura said he wanted to do something special for NA fans.
Does that mean Recoded is coming to NA only?
or that were getting it first?
Or is it just going to be released normally, were it comes out in JAP then NA, and what he means by 'special' is that were getting it?

GAH!!!

Awards

WAIT!!!
Or is it just going to be released normally, were it comes out in JAP then NA, and what he means by 'special' is that were getting it?

GAH!!!

It's only been announced for a NA release, so we don't know if it's gonna be released in Japan or Europe.

Kyarah

WAIT!!!

GAH!!!

I think his "for NA fans" also means "for worldwide fans". Doesn't KH official stuff comes out in Japan first, then in NA, then worldwide?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

It's only been announced for a NA release, so we don't know if it's gonna be released in Japan or Europe.

YAY!
I hope it comes out this year. Summer? Before BBS? It would be fun to play a new KH game until then. It would be a good game to get fans psyched for BBS. Especially with the ending of Ep. 8 hinting at some BBS stuff and TAV. It would make people want to get BBS to know who they are.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think his "for NA fans" also means "for worldwide fans". Doesn't KH official stuff comes out in Japan first, then in NA, then worldwide?

It doesn't always come out worldwide. Europe and Australia didn't get Re:CoM...

But it doesn't matter this time, cause DS games work in any region! Hahaha~

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Wasn't it announced on the European SE twitter page though, seems as though its going to be for Europe as well. Also does this classify as a big impact, a remake of filler that only now catches the rest of the world up to what japan had a year ago? Though I am excited to be able to have coded, I'm still hoping for some bigger news.

Kyarah

YAY!
I hope it comes out this year. Summer? Before BBS? It would be fun to play a new KH game until then. It would be a good game to get fans psyched for BBS. Especially with the ending of Ep. 8 hinting at some BBS stuff and TAV. It would make people want to get BBS to know who they are.
I'd like that! It's not like coded spoils BBS anyway.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I can only think of 2 reasons:
1-) It's not KH3
2-) Working on a remake means they are not making new games.

2) is silly, because the people involved in making Re:coded wouldn't be the ones making a console Kingdom Hearts anyway. =P

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

If it's on the DS, that definitely means they are going to have to add certain new stuff, or else, that cartridge space will be mighty empty. I would love an Olympus Arena.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

If it's on the DS, that definitely means they are going to have to add certain new stuff, or else, that cartridge space will be mighty empty. I would love an Olympus Arena.

Yeah, that's why I think it's going to be more than just a simple port with a few extra features. A 24 minute game isn't worth 40 bucks. This could be an almost entirely different game from the original coded.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

itd be kinda hard to do multiplayer on Re:Coded dont ya think??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back