• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar007

Apparently the thing you can unlock in Re: Coded is a secret talk rather than a secret movie or a secret event. Though we knew this pretty much already, Nomura calling it specifically a 'talk' might mean it will be done in the 2D sprite version instead of a proper cutscene. Also apparently it's meant to have a huge significance for future of the series.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Has a "Secret Talk" (andriasang.com, 10.04.2010)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

No. Its a proper cutscene between Yensid and Mickey.

Mar007

it might be stupid to ask but how'd you know?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

secret talk? that doesn't make any sense XD

Wahm-bulence

Theres a tiny clip of it in the trailer

secret talk? that doesn't make any sense XD

Pretty much a conversation between Yen Sid and Mickey, but you have to fufill specific requirments to see it.

Rage. It better be REALLY important information, otherwise that's pretty lame

Awards

Because it's the only scene in the trailer that wasn't in coded.
Well, not the only scene.

There's also the pinky promise made between Sora and Namine. That may just be there to act as a tie-in, since Sora vicariously thanks Namine through their data versions. Then again, maybe they'll show it in coded as an example of the torment she has (the forgotten promise, along with Roxas' summer vacation, and other characters' torment).

Whatever it is they're talking about, I think the one thing we can infer is that it's not good news.
Mickey has a shocked look on his face, and Yen Sid grimaces.
I really hope it isn't something we already know, like how the somebody returns after defeating the Heartless/Nobody, as some have suggested. We'll have to eventually see it pop up, true, but for a secret ending, I want something with a punch.
I mean, even if the characters haven't, we've known that for three years.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think what it means is, it's not a concept-based secret movie like 'birth by sleep' and 'deep dive' that shows the ideas for the next game in dazzling CG, but an actual 'talk' that will reveal some concrete things about the future of the series and is regarded as a canon scene.

Z

Zulkir

Because it's the only scene in the trailer that wasn't in coded.
Well, not the only scene.

There's also the pinky promise made between Sora and Namine. That may just be there to act as a tie-in, since Sora vicariously thanks Namine through their data versions. Then again, maybe they'll show it in coded as an example of the torment she has (the forgotten promise, along with Roxas' summer vacation, and other characters' torment).

Whatever it is they're talking about, I think the one thing we can infer is that it's not good news.
Mickey has a shocked look on his face, and Yen Sid grimaces

"Zeanotooo...is back"

Mickey: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

EDIT: just saw the clip, looks like Mickey yells out to Yen Sid and he looks back at him quickly with a stern face, kind of like "tell me what happened!" or something.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I really hope it isn't something we already know, like how the somebody returns after defeating the Heartless/Nobody, as some have suggested. We'll have to eventually see it pop up, true, but for a secret ending, I want something with a punch.
I mean, even if the characters haven't, we've known that for three years.

Idk, not everyone knows that. I met someone the other day who didn't, and I had to explain it to them. Being in an interview that has never had an official translation is kind of dodgy imo.

*Z*

Didn't Nomura say that Re:Coded will "hint" at KH 3D?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I'm guessing Mickey informs Yen Sid of the events in Re:coded, and that TAV are somehow involved, and Yen Sid then will say some wise words on what must be done. Maybe Yen Sid will know something about MF. Then the cutscene will end. Yay.

Xenin

Banned

I'm guessing Mickey informs Yen Sid of the events in Re:coded, and that TAV are somehow involved, and Yen Sid then will say some wise words on what must be done. Maybe Yen Sid will know something about MF. Then the cutscene will end. Yay.

I can see if he brought up MF he'd just be like.. "He's finally here" or something of that effect

ispoiledmyself

Wow, all this talk is making me anxious! Can't wait for Thursday!

yomitchymitch

Doesn't exactly pertain to the secret message or anything but.
Sora is looking pretty BA in this game. No Donald or Goofy.
And he's doing commands!

This is the Sora I've been waiting for.:)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Well, if the scene is incredibly important to the future of the series, and KH3D -is- the future of the series, it makes sense for them to be related.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i doubtthis talk will be super important. might be another piece of information that further links BBS to present time considering yen sid knew about the three, but i doubt this information will stay in re:coded. just like unknown or lingering sentiment

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

i doubtthis talk will be super important.

"As for things of interest in this game, there is a 'secret', but this time rather than calling it a movie or cutscene, 'secret talk' might be more accurate. That scene can be seen in the promo vid that has already been revealed; it is a short and [size=+6]important[/size] conversation that is [size=+6]concerned with things from here-on[/size]. Please try to reach it yourselves."~Nomura

in other words, stfu allister. :)

Allister Rose

French Lover

like i said, i doubt this scene wil be super important. i dont need to bold anything for you to get the idea do i?

obviously this scene will obviously hint sometihng in the future that is of course important, but i doubt this piece of information will be super important. such as if we don't unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back