• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re:Coded

I was at the Member Blog of Square-enix members. and I was reading and it says this

Square Enix Blog said:
It's been less than a full year since the release of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, but you lucky KINGDOM HEARTS fans can fire up KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep on your PSP®system today!

Three new characters, three intertwining stories, an awesomely revamped battle system... you really don't need to hear the whole spiel, do you? You probably know all about it by now and heck, we bet everyone is too busy playing right now to be reading this blog post anyway. So what are we doing then? Well we're here to tell you that this game is awesome regardless, because... it just is. Seriously, it's an immensely satisfying KINGDOM HEARTS experience, and it'll definitely hold you over until KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded, which will be out on _ _ _. _ _, 2011.

Lastly, school is probably about to resume for many of you, and we're sure you'll want to engage in some Mirage Arena action with your friends, but here's a tip: be careful about playing this game during class; the UMD read sound is a dead giveaway. On second thought, your teacher probably won't recognize the sound. If he/she does, then your teacher is a lot cooler than our teachers were.
But seriously, save game time until after class!

If you ever play Versus Mode with your own deck, make sure it includes Magnera (Magnega would be even better). Your friends will hate you for it, but you'll love every moment of it. Trust us on this one.

Also, don't forget to register your copy here on MEMBERS and get the special PSP theme featuring the three main characters! After registering your game, you can access the download link via the Bonus section of the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Feature Page.

Idk if anyone noticed or not, or this thread has been made, I'm just wondering, so it does say 2011. Sorry if I am late. xDD

Source: Blog | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Coded

this barely has any info on re:coded. i think it would be itneresting to play, but i doubt the story would be as amusing as in days was expected to be....but with the secret ending, i guess it would be worth much more than days

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Well, I just thought it would be just interesting fact that it is releasing some time in 2011, Like what you said not too much info, But its better than nothing. and I am interested in the game play, and the story, and mostly the new secret ending. and Play as Sora, even if it is data sora.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover

it's pretty obvious we wouldn't be getting it this year....nomura said one game per year....i'm guessing 3d will release in 2012

Allister Rose

French Lover

He said that to the Japanese as well. than why is Coded coming out this year the same year as BBS for them as well :p
coded already came out before he announced it. but re:coded is coming out this year after he announced it. so i guess he meant it when he said he will bring a new kh game a year (starting this year with re:coded)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

All he wants is one KH game a year, I don't think he gives a crap if its International or Not, or if it is a "new" game or not, so long as there is something KH coming out every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back