• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded's Connection with 3DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

Re:Coded's Connection with 3DS?

So i looked at the recent interview with Nomura who said that Re:coded will set up 3DS in some way and Im wondering what your thoughts are on this?

I think that scenes we saw in
Spoiler Spoiler Show
What do you guys think?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Coded's Connection with 3DS?

Hmm... maybe it will have something to do with the hidden memories inside Sora, the sleeping pain?

jdeib963

Hmmmm. I think thats what Coded/Recoded's MAIN purpose is. You learn at the end what Sora needs to do, which is
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Im pretty sure thats what the pain was. Or do you mean Sora's pain himself? Cuz honestly, that would be nice to look at. I mean hes done like everything, he should be pretty upset.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Hmmmm. I think thats what Coded/Recoded's MAIN purpose is. You learn at the end what Sora needs to do, which is
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Im pretty sure thats what the pain was. Or do you mean Sora's pain himself? Cuz honestly, that would be nice to look at. I mean hes done like everything, he should be pretty upset.

except we learned that at the end of BBS lol

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Maybe it has something to do with the secret scene in Coded with Riku and Kairi in KH1. I mean, everyone was like. Wtf, surely their torment is over cause KH1 is over and we saved them already. Maybe there's more to it...

Fabala011

Whoa...I just thought of something that might make sense. We know that Sora and Riku are the main characters (at this point.) So...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

jdeib963

Whoa...I just thought of something that might make sense. We know that Sora and Riku are the main characters (at this point.) So...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I just fell in love with that theory :). But the only part I dont agree with is Braig showing up in Riku. They never met and Braig faded into nothingness. But I know i know i like to see him too:(.

Last edited by a moderator:

Key

Exile
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i think i love this theory too. o_______o

ActingDude17

Fabala,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

jawz

Yes. but Sora must suffer so we can enjoy playing kingdom hearts.

Fabala011

I just fell in love with that theory :). But the only part I dont agree with is Braig showing up in Riku. They never met and Braig faded into nothingness. But I know i know i like to see him too:(.

I was thinking he could run into him because Terra fought with Braig several times, and Terra is currently a part of Riku.

FATE

Awards

mmmm I have my (oh so confused) thoughts, but since we're not sure where KH3D fits into the timeline, I'll keep my theories to myself for now. Though some of the theories Ive seen here seem excellent.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, I'd say this is the best theory I've heard on this game.

Awards

So i looked at the recent interview with Nomura who said that Re:coded will set up 3DS in some way and Im wondering what your thoughts are on this?

I think that scenes we saw in
Spoiler Spoiler Show
What do you guys think?

I think you're on to something, actually.
Those scenes really didn't fit into coded at all. They were events that never happened, much like what we read about in the 3D report. And while we could say that the bugs were part of the reason why these came to be, it still makes you wonder why they were shown in the first place (what difference does it make that Riku went through a Corridor of Darkness on Destiny Island or Pluto went through a Dark Corridor in Traverse Town?).

One thing to take note of that connects those two scenes is that there's a Dark Corridor where there should be none. Why did I all of a sudden get a nagging feeling that this ties into the new BbS secret boss (thinking out loud here as I type)? I definitely need to think this over.
Great insight, great theory.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

This thread is a mindfuck.... 25characters.

Why is KH so confusing? >__<

lol, I asked that at around the time of KH2. It's funny because as soon as I understand everything, all the stuff in the story is crystal clear and then KH2 comes... and then I had to try and understand it again, finally understood it and then BBS comes.
Not saying the stories are bad (I actually think they're good) but they do progressively get more confusing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back