• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE COM additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
So who else wants to have a Zexion boss battle for Reverse Rebirth instead of a lame cutscene? BTW. Long time no see everyone.

oh, and lemmie hear any other additions/changes to the game that you would like to hear :)

D

Dexter

I want there to be an option to either use the card system or play it regular style. This way people who don't like the card system can still enjoy COM!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^That's great idea, rpg master.

For me, this is what i want. I want more info regarding Zexion( Ienzo) and his weapon. I want a Zexion boss fight. And after the Marluxia 1 boss fight, I want to see the full Sora.vs.Marluxia cutscene. We got a taste of the cutscene battle in the KH2 opening, but I want to see the full thing. It looked like it would out do the Roxas/Sora cutscene battle in every way.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Nice ideas. Zexion really needs more time. I hope they really dont have a VA with a lisp...they need a dark emo voice for him :). I really hope Nomura does a KH3 and has the Organization again...they were such likable villians.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Hmm. I too wish to know more about Zexy-kun. His weapon and stuff intrigues me. =o Also, if this game comes out in America, I wonder who they'll get to voice him...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Maybe they'll get the guy who voiced Duragon in The Bouncer. But then again, that VA might fit Marluxia better.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Some people at KHU suggest the guy who voiced Zucko on Avatar. The VA's name escapes me, but I SUPPOSE it could work. After all, judging by the Zex art on the poster, he looks quite young, around his teens even.

Vzam

Bronze Member
but his by far the most enigmatic of the bunch. He REALLY deserves a boss battle in RR.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He's so Zexy, too. I just can't wait! Maybe the guy who did Hieh (sp?) could voice Zexion.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I wouldn't mind Riku having more choices of different cards. I mean c'mon, this was the first time we could play as him in any KH game before the release of KHII. And the whole Zexion thing, I bet Riku will have to fight him. Nomura stated that KHII:FM will reveal Zexion's weapon and more insight on Orgnization XIII.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Zexion's weapon should really be his mind...hes powerful enough sending Riku into an alternate world and almost killing him as Sora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back