• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mexiowns

Re: Key to Rewards Card Guide[Spoilers]

Any tips of how to get fast key to rewards cards =3 ? ^^;

mexiowns

Actually yes.

Go to Neverland, Atlantica, Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Destiny Island, Castle Oblivion. But Atlantica is the most popluar place to get it, but IMO its Castle Oblivion.

Hey thanks! this is really thankful =] guess i'll beat Sora's Mode first haha =D

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Hey thanks! this is really thankful =] guess i'll beat Sora's Mode first haha =D
Yah. But If u use the Key of Rewards, and it doesnt have the "KHII Cards" or "Org XIII Cards" you can re open them. That what it let me do. In the Japanese one U get them without beating sora's Story, just have a Complete File of KHIIFM, and when u get both of them, the door disappers. So If you didnt get both of them you can reopen them but u have to use the same amount of cards you put in the door.

Hope that helps.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Does anyone know how you get the Hidden Dragon? Because I know its in the game but its not in the Key to Rewards rooms

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

thanks for the guide.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

are there any other special treasures like that ? that require Sora's story complete or Riku's ? that might be helpful too x_x
No, you dont have to beat Sora's Story to get the rest of the Calm Bounty cards. If you go to each world and Use Calm Bounty the First time in a world u get either a new card, or a new Sleights.

thanks for the guide.
No Problem, Im gonna update this with the Calm Bounty Guide too.

Naryx15

After I beat Sora's story, I started Riku's but when I went to a save point, I accidently overwrited my Sora file T_T
I beat Riku's story though. If I begin a new Sora file, can I still get the cards in THAT specific file?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

After I beat Sora's story, I started Riku's but when I went to a save point, I accidently overwrited my Sora file T_T
I beat Riku's story though. If I begin a new Sora file, can I still get the cards in THAT specific file?
I don't know. I never done that before, you can try. but i don't know. sorry.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Probably not. :/

This guide will be really helpful, thanks.

So do you know how to get high jump and normal glide? I know that's a bit off topic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back