• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoughtXIII

Re: Key to Rewards Card Guide[Spoilers]

You are Welcome.
I still havent got Random Joker yet xD... lol I usually get it fast in the Japanese one, but in the English.. havent Obtian it yet.

sorry for double posting...
but you haven't gotten the Random Joker Card yet? i got that one easy peasy. i dont remember which world i got it, but i know i got it. i finished Sora's Story with maybe around 3 of them. i get them really fast and usually right after i use them. i call u lucky, dude. u cant really get one when i cant get rid of one without magically obtaining another one! they are true to their name. those Random Jokers are so random! normally, id suggest you use them to meet the criteria of an event room or the Key to Rewards room, but seeing is some of the cards you told us about require us to beat the game, id assume you've beaten the game in order to have told us this. so there's really no point in getting them Random Jokers. but if ya want those Gold and Platinum cards, along with the dignity and respect that comes with getting 100% percent of the Card Collection, id strongly suggest you get that Random Joker card. honestly, i have no idea how i got it in the first place and why its that everytime after a battle i get the card. so i guess i cant help you. i guess some games are different than others. you're on your own pal. now, if you excuse me, i have some battle and enemy cards that ive listed on a sheet of paper to collect! TO THE REWARD ROOMS!!!!!!!

Athaydea

Bronze Member

how exactly do you get the key to rewards card ..i think ive only gotten it like once and people say its easy ..ive never understood tho and would be rather pleased to find out how to keep getting these lol ..help?

JakandRatchet79

how exactly do you get the key to rewards card ..i think ive only gotten it like once and people say its easy ..ive never understood tho and would be rather pleased to find out how to keep getting these lol ..help?

They appear alot more often in Destiny Islands. :wink:

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

It is easy, the higher you go up, the more you get it. Say like Hollow Bastion, you will get it if you look, it doesn't take long in the upper floors.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO

xaldin has an enemy card? lol cant remember anyways
in CO the last floor just the first 3 fights you get a key to rewards but you cant hold more than 1 =D

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Key To Rewards man those are hard to get, but once you get them its so worth it.

H

Haxon

Can i have some help please???

In CoM(GBA) I need to open the door in Castle Oblivion to fight Axel for the last time but i need a Blue card with the #1 on it, but i cant find one!!!

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Can i have some help please???

In CoM(GBA) I need to open the door in Castle Oblivion to fight Axel for the last time but i need a Blue card with the #1 on it, but i cant find one!!!
Well, I don't know what to say about the GBA one. But this guide is made for the Ps2 version of Chain of Memories.

aswaxsora

Awards

I never got Detonator. How come? I have all the other sleights. Is it called something different?

FantasyKing

Re: Key to Rewards Card Guide

A question... all the extra cards are available in the american version of the game? I know that after completing Riku's story and playing Sora's story anew extra cards can be gained like the organization cards but what about the rest (the extra weapons cards)?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Key to Rewards Card Guide

A question... all the extra cards are available in the american version of the game? I know that after completing Riku's story and playing Sora's story anew extra cards can be gained like the organization cards but what about the rest (the extra weapons cards)?
read the first post.
I infact got every card, in the game.
So keyblades(Including KHII keyblades)
Heartless(Shadow Ball isn't in the game, only on Riku's side)
to Items, everything is obtainable in this game card rise. I'll post a video on the first post showing all the cards in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back