• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM Moogle Points tip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re:CoM Moogle Points tip

First off - spam Aladdin's summon in Agrabah.

Then, when you reach the part where Sora ditches Donald and Goofy in a fit of rage after Twilight Town, instead of heading on to the next floor, warp back to Agrabah. You'll only have Aladdin as a summon-able friend card :) meaning every single summon card you get will give you Moogle Points.
I raked in the thousands in no time.

Aladdin specific tips:

• Try and use him as close to the target as possible. He swings his sword as he runs. Distance he runs without hitting anything = distance he runs without earning his keep. Might as well just summon him at close range and let him at it.
  • Aim for the Fat Bandits, and then the Bandits if you can. Giving him a single target to focus on will give as many moogle points as you can get from a given summon, since he's not wasting time on looking for a new target too soon into the summon. Fat Bandits specifically don't die from a single Aladdin card, so it's all the better.
  • Try and aim at groups of Heartless. Every hit will take down several Heartless, thus earning you more MP.
  • Try and aim. It takes some practice but Sora has to be facing certain directions and be at certain distances from the Heartless for Aladdin to show up facing where you want him to be. I'll update the more experience I have with that tidbit.
  • Aladdin goes after the Heartless your mark is set on. Using Lock is highly advised, as it keeps him targeted on the Fat Bandit i.e. Money Machine instead of that Shadow that just happened to creep by you and stole the marker away.

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Re: CoM Moogle Points tip

Holy crap I am gonna go do this right now this is such a good stratgey.Good one Rain.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: CoM Moogle Points tip

First off - spam Aladdin's summon in Agrabah.

Then, when you reach the part where Sora ditches Donald and Goofy in a fit of rage after Twilight Town, instead of heading on to the next floor, warp back to Agrabah. You'll only have Aladdin as a summon-able friend card :) meaning every single summon card you get will give you Moogle Points.
I raked in the thousands in no time.

Aladdin specific tips:

• Try and use him as close to the target as possible. He swings his sword as he runs. Distance he runs without hitting anything = distance he runs without earning his keep. Might as well just summon him at close range and let him at it.
  • Aim for the Fat Bandits, and then the Bandits if you can. Giving him a single target to focus on will give as many moogle points as you can get from a given summon, since he's not wasting time on looking for a new target too soon into the summon. Fat Bandits specifically don't die from a single Aladdin card, so it's all the better.
  • Try and aim at groups of Heartless. Every hit will take down several Heartless, thus earning you more MP.
  • Try and aim. It takes some practice but Sora has to be facing certain directions and be at certain distances from the Heartless for Aladdin to show up facing where you want him to be. I'll update the more experience I have with that tidbit.
  • Aladdin goes after the Heartless your mark is set on. Using Lock is highly advised, as it keeps him targeted on the Fat Bandit i.e. Money Machine instead of that Shadow that just happened to creep by you and stole the marker away.

I need to rep you.

I'm trying it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back