• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM NEw Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikus_Heartless

Re:CoM NEw Opening

well since now we know that there will be a diffeant opening from the GBA version what do you think it will be?

The screen will be black

Micky:remember sora there will always be a door to light
and then we hear that sound that they use like when sora first got the keyblade, that flashy light fade sound

we then see the part pf the kh ending where sora runs to kairi and says: kairi remember what you said ill always be with you to, ill come back to you... i promise!

Kairi: Iknow you will!

and instead of simple and clean playing a new instrumental version of it faintly plays but not the ones weve heard but a more royal kingomish version of it it differant from the orchasteral and the same basic animation will occur but this time the camer focusus more on sora instead of kairi and through the fluff stuff we already've see zooms kind of faster to skip to the part where kairi and sora cant see each other then instead of staying on kairis side of the world border we go with sora and we see where he ends up(most likely the feild) and it rebuild and from there we see basically the kh second after credit ending but it shows them loose pluto and maybe talk and find where they rest but then sora will wake up in the middle of the nigt and goes on a "walk" and we see what hes thinking abut(kairi, riku, the king) then the unknown thing hapens and sora follows til he walks up to the castle e then goes back to wake up donald and goofey and tell them then they all come to the entrance but before they go in they first discuss wether they should and what to expect and stuff then they walk in and as they walk in the screen goes white from a side veiw of them walking in starting from the door and the light spreads out and then it says kingdom hearts re:com and thats the opening it then proceeds in less high resoulution normal grapics of the scene we see in the trailer of sora donald and ooey walking in the entrance hall

:sleep: whoa that was long well tell me what you think and post youre own ideas :thumbsup:

Santuary

Re: CoM NEw Opening

Maybe it will start with Sora saying some stuff with the words flying across the screen (Like in the KH1 opening) Then there will be a breith FMV re-cap of KH1 (Like in the KH2 opening) But there wont be any speaking. After re-capping the Sora and Kairi scene, it will then transfer into a remixed FMV version of the original CoM opening.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member

sounds cool, it would be better if it wasn't a giant run on sentence(jk)

Awards

Maybe a new theme song? Or just a revamped version of Simple and Clean. I just hope its as long and intersting as Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Rikus_Heartless

thnks for the feedback and yea i need to work on periods lol i also forgot to include a part of Namine drawing sora arriving at castle Oblivion like in the original

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards

it'll probably just be the beginning from the original chain of memories but graphically enhanced. of course, they do have a tendency to make things better the second time around, so we don't know. it could be a new beginning, but we'll just have to wait and see. personally, i think the beginning was fine just the way it was.

oh, and your sounds cool, rikus heartless!

virusbstr

I heard something in a recent interview that it will be basically the same opening scene, just you will be able to hear who the Organization Member is. I could just be misinterpreting the interview though.

Rikus_Heartless

the latest screen confirms that Nomura said it will be a competely differant opening than the original GBA version

Past Memories

maybe it will show in FMV of the battle when sora,donald and goofy beat ansem and the door closing and then going on to when they were on that road...

yuna:)

Or...maybe square will be lazy and not change the opening. But, it would be cool if they changed it, I mean, it's now going to be on the PS2, so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back