• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:COM on PROUD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: COM on PROUD

I'm at 10 hours played and I'm at Axel 2 on Proud Mode.
psh

My deck is pretty much made for me to use Sonic Blade over and over and over.
It just rips through bosses.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

I beat begginer on 4 hours, standard in 3 hours, and proud in 4 hours. Lol. On both modes.

MasterHearts7762

Has anyone else tried it yet? I am at Vexen on Proud and he is HARD.I even made an anti-vexen deck with alot of fire sleights. Any lvl suggestions or help for him would be appreciated.

I started it on Proud my first time. BAD DECISION. Though i still beat Sora's story in like 4 days, and now im on B2 in R/R Proud mode.

And i beat /vexen by breaking his cards with fire spells, basically. Another good way that i use is stocking only 2 cards and using that. It prevents the use of a sleight, has a high number AND you don't lose a cards when you use it. Now someone tell, whats wrong with that? ;P

I love the Roxas card, helps my attacks stay stronger, makes them a heck of a lot more effective and fun.

How do you get the other Org. XIII cards? I have absoluetly NO idea how... :x

Last edited:

DUMMY

Website
www.myspace.com

I started it on Proud my first time. BAD DECISION. Though i still beat Sora's story in like 4 days, and now im on B2 in R/R Proud mode.

And i beat /vexen by breaking his cards with fire spells, basically. Another good way that i use is stocking only 2 cards and using that. It prevents the use of a sleight, has a high number AND you don't lose a cards when you use it. Now someone tell, whats wrong with that? ;P

How do you get the other Org. XIII cards? I have absoluetly NO idea how... :x

I started proud mode my first try. Its usually a good way to get better at the game.
And for the org XIII cards you have to beat R/R and then all the key to rewards rooms will now have 2 treasure chests.

Anagram

Banned

I beat begginer on 4 hours, standard in 3 hours, and proud in 4 hours. Lol. On both modes.
Proud in 4 hours. Damn it took me 15:13 for sora.
and 6 for riku.

My deck is pretty much made for me to use Sonic Blade over and over and over.
It just rips through bosses.
mine is nothing but attack cards values 7-9 and 3 to 4 cure cards.
the only sleight i use is cura or curaga.

Xearual from Aet

I had three Gifted Miracles after about 7 Sonic Blades. Meaning it reloaded my cards, healed me, and gave cards back that were lost in sleights.

PhantomSora14

try using a completely fire deck, with a few cures, a few zero cards (preferabbly magic), and like five elixir or mega elixirs, and just start sleight spamming. I was surprised how well this worked, i only had one keyblade card in my deck, that being a 0 kingdom key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back