• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:COM on PROUD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_FODF

RE:COM on PROUD

Has anyone else tried it yet? I am at Vexen on Proud and he is HARD.I even made an anti-vexen deck with alot of fire sleights. Any lvl suggestions or help for him would be appreciated.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: COM on PROUD

I beat him at like level 40.

I'm at Axel's second fight on proud.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I just beat Repliku 1 on Proud.

Toughest fight yet, although Larxene wasn't a pushover either.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I already Beat the game on both Stories Proud mode. I am re-Doing Sora's Story in Proud Mode but going through the game with only 80 HP. so yah. I know how to beat Vexen pretty fast with spaming Lethal Flame, I only got Touched once. But I still can beat him, I'm not there with my 80 HP yet. But he wont be a problem. what I am worried about is the 2nd Fight of Axel.

Anagram

Banned

I already Beat the game on both Stories Proud mode.
Same here.
Sora lvl 57 or 58 (cant remember)
Riku lvl 47

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Re:CoM Proud Mode is easy until Riku Replica IV, at level 68 and still can't beat his fake Rikuey ass

Anagram

Banned

Re:CoM Proud Mode is easy until Riku Replica IV, at level 68 and still can't beat his fake Rikuey ass
He was the hardest boss fight for me to in both stories.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Like everyone has stated it is fun and easy right up until you get to damn Riku IV I still havent beat him

Axel_FODF

What I did was use judgement a few times. Use parasite cage to get rid of his Incrementor. This made it so he couldnt do his best move as often which made it alot easier. Right now I am lvl 63 bout to fight Axel for the second time.

OneWingedAngel45

I beat Vexen spamming Strike Raid and Sonic Blade and using Cura and Jafar Card on Proud mode.
Finished both stories and just finished getting all Organization XIII enemy cards today.

Sanctuary Keeper

Wow, I haven't been here in ages. And this particular section of the forum especially. TO be honest, I definitely found sonic blade to be the most useful sleight. My deck was pretty standard though-- it was practically just a few modifications from the deck you start of with. I had only 2 zero cards, but I kept them at the very end of my deck (right before the reloud counter). And I always had a cura sleight ready in stock just in case. (usually I stocked them right after my sonic blade attacks). It's really just a matter of finding your card quickly. I defeated Vexen at a very low level as well, so I'm sure this overall strategy would work. Anyway, this is how I beat all my bosses. And yeah Riku IV was VERY challenging....which was awesome. Good luck.

Last edited:

DUMMY

Website
www.myspace.com

Beat it in 23 hrs 40 mins level 60. Hardest boss for me:vexen 2nd fight. Every battle against riku replica was easy.

beat reverse/rebirth in 10 hours level 39. hardest boss for me:ansem final fight

Xearual from Aet

I think it was Flaming Tornado or something like that I used to defeat Vexen the first time, but, now I beat his without any sleight except heal, so, it's hard to remember.

OneWingedAngel45

How do you get the Org. XIII cards??

After you beat Reverse/Rebirth, you go to Room of Rewards in every world and there will be 2 chests and USUALLY it will have an organization enemy card except for 2 of them which you get through Calm bounty rooms after you beat Reverse/Rebirth.

Last edited:

Xearual from Aet

I love the Roxas card, helps my attacks stay stronger, makes them a heck of a lot more effective and fun. Hate how Sora can't build up his power without new cards, annoys me. Riku's story is all about Power and Darkness, I could care less about a deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back