• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM or CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CoM:re or CoM

• Just smack that 20 bucks and get it~

Votes: 51 89.5%
  • Since u already own a GB version, dont buy it~

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • its not worth it boi=3=

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
Re: CoM:re? or the original

If you are a KH completest like me, you should get it.. I had unlocked everything on all three games so got it just so I could do that again...
(and here Larxene- my super bitch love)

[Zidane]

thye we're both pretty darn be in my opinion, BUT!, the cenimatic beauty on re:CoM wins it for me ^^''

paru

Ohhhraaaa! okay it seems 5 out of 40 pple suggested that i should get it~ then alright! im willing to spend my hard...working...money:D to get the RE:CoM.

guess i gotta try somthing new.

im sure it will be worth it^^

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

1) You double posted

2) I beat GBA CoM and died like 8 times in all I think. I haven't beat RE:CoM and already died like 5 times and I'm only in Monstro on Sora mode.
Okay, here is a challenge for everyone. Try beating the GBA version with NO HEALTH UPGRADES! This makes it extremelly difficult and much harder than the PS2 version. I beat Sora's story doing this and I am currently on the last boss for Riku.:cool:
This lets you have a pimped deck and many sleights. For Riku mode, this basically lets you get 100 dark points by level 58 or so. Wicked boss!
Oh, and Marluxia is the devil doing this. He can practically kill you in one hit using a certain attack. Go on, try this! It is hard, but fun!

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!

Oh yes, I would get the PS2 version and play the GBA version. They both are great in my opinion and the PS2 version just added to my KH craze due to the voices for cutscenes and great movie things.:31:

paru

Oh yes, I would get the PS2 version and play the GBA version. They both are great in my opinion and the PS2 version just added to my KH craze due to the voices for cutscenes and great movie things.:31:
hahah thnx mang! but yeah i always agreee that the GBA is a lil harder in certain points~ thnx for the advice>D!

pee.ess. yikes careful with double post mang~ if u forgot to mention something from ur previous post, just "edit":D dont want anyway to get sscolld XD

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!

Oops sorry people, I will fix it naw! Just saying it is beyond freaking hard!
I'm kinda new to this, so please no scolding! I thought double posting was posting the exact thing twice.Lulz

paru

Oops sorry people, I will fix it naw! Just saying it is beyond freaking hard!
ahaha well yeah? obviously since theres no health upgradeXD im not much of a hardcore gamer. i have a OCD where i need to travel every map and complete the game with satisfaction~ even when it comes to upgrade so i can feel godlyXD

but beating the game without health upgrade is even more epic!

Birnax

COM:re has no more content than the original.

Oblii

i say buy it !
i think the PS2 version is better for only 1 reason and that's the cutscenes !!!
they're totally worth it ! :D

Sanjiboy

Website
www.imvu.com

i personaly like the card battle system because all before pressing x all day gets repetative and dull besides it makes u think only a half dead monkey and even then that game isnt that hard the one on gba was more challeging in my opion damn i spelled that wrong lol

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!

ahaha well yeah? obviously since theres no health upgradeXD im not much of a hardcore gamer. i have a OCD where i need to travel every map and complete the game with satisfaction~ even when it comes to upgrade so i can feel godlyXD

but beating the game without health upgrade is even more epic!
Epicness is grand. Add some sauce to the pan, and mix it up!

Gram

Banned
Awards

i say buy it !
i think the PS2 version is better for only 1 reason and that's the cutscenes !!!
they're totally worth it ! :D
That and Theater mode, u can watch any time.

paru

ALRIGHHTT! thnx everyone for the awsome advise. the polls never lie so i decided to buy it *which i did today^^*

hope itll be worth it when i get my hands on itXD and im sure it will be~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back