• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What was the difficulty you beat/are playing on Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories the first time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouloftheSky

Re:CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run

Well, this is Soul with a question in hand. If you read any of my posts (stalker much?) then you would probably find this weird since I haven't beaten Sora's story much less R/R. But I want to, on my 3rd run (after I beat Proud Mode normally, which would be my 2nd run.) to make it a LOW HP Proud Mode one. So I got the following options for you to choose as my fate:
1. Technically make it all the way with 80 HP till Marluxia (if possible), only adding to Sleights & CP, and ONLY when that's MAXed, add to HP (mandatory).
2. Every 9 (to actually work cuz I think there's no LVL 100) LVLS add to HP 'till everything is maxed then mandatorily add to HP.
3. Your Idea.
Maybe on my 4th/5th run I might do a low CP/no Sleights one. Heck, I might even record my 3rd run (if I get the Dazzle that is).
So share cuz I wanna hear your ideas and tips won't hurt!
NOTE: BE HONEST IN THE POLL! Remember it says the FIRST time, you might be playing Proud NO DAMAGE now :p. I myself, am in Standard :p.

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Re: CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run

Option one sounds the most challenging. If you do option 2, your HP still won't b extremely low. You're less likely to add a bunch of HP with option 1, since there are a ton of sleights and CP to add. Your HP will probably still be pretty low by the end of the game.

SouloftheSky

Option one sounds the most challenging. If you do option 2, your HP still won't b extremely low. You're less likely to add a bunch of HP with option 1, since there are a ton of sleights and CP to add. Your HP will probably still be pretty low by the end of the game.
Yep, in option one it's technically all the way to level 68 w/o HP boosts and option 2 is less cp, but around 215 hp by level 68.
As a side note:
MAX HP: 560 at 15 per addition (you start with 80).
MAX CP: 1,625 at 25 per addition (you start with 200/250, I can't remember).
Total Sleights: 11 at 1 per addition; not always a new sleight when you level (you start with 0).
You can only be able to max 2/3 of this things by level 99 (all if there's a LVL 100).
11 levels of Sleights
32 levels of HP
57 levels of CP
Total: 100 levels.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

go 4 broke, play proud.

Gram

Banned
Awards

You mean in the poll or in the Low HP run?
In the poll: NICE! My 2nd run of KH1 (after not playing it for more than an year) was on expert.
In the LOW HP Run: DUH! That's the challenge! It's even in the title!
XD the poll duh.
i noticed, i's aint blind.

SouloftheSky

XD the poll duh.
i noticed, i's aint blind.
Of course :p.
The first thing I'm gonna do is.....
Play Combat Arms (A Free Nexon online FPS)
Then I'm gonna end my 1st run of Sora, then I'm gonna play R/R, then KH2, then 2nd run of Sora & R/R, then the challenge. Of course with some CA breaks in the middle :p.
s1keanureeves

Gram

Banned
Awards

what u should do, to make it more challenging, is do like me and not use sleights >:)
plus ur low hp.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Finally got re:com, and i'm going to try this now. hehehehe.

Gram

Banned
Awards

But there WILL be a point were I HAVE to get sleights!
Because I'll run out of CP boosts and if it's a no hp+ run then I WILL be forced to put sleights :p.
picture.php
nope x3

all u do is make a deck of attack card lvl 7-9, 4 cures lvl 6-9, 3-4 zero cards and u'll be fine :)

sure u'll have to select teh sleights after u run out of cp boosts but u dont have to use them ;D

Jakek9

I like low level challeneges, and to try this on Re: COM? Aw man, thats gotta be fun. though I hate the whole card system I still enjoy it overall. And a low HP sounds great, It would especially be hard doing without sleights.

Imma try this now :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back