• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re-joining Member!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hi, there! I had an account a few years ago, but since I have changed my email address and forgot my password. So I decided to make a new account instead! I also frequent the main site, as well as follow Khinsider on tumblr, twitter, and facebook already. It has been a while, and I am really looking forward to discussing Kingdom Hearts again!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Welcome back! I did the same thing when I rejoined a couple of months ago, but if you were active before you might find yourself surprised at how many older members are still around. :3

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Welcome back! I did the same thing when I rejoined a couple of months ago, but if you were active before you might find yourself surprised at how many older members are still around. :3

I think I already have recognized a few people! :)

I also figure I will ask this here as well: I have no problem posting in this part of the forum, but when I attempted to post in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section, specifically the thread about the new site update, it said my comment needed to be approved by a mod. And that was about 12 hours ago, and it has not been approved :p I also am not sure if its normal to get that message in the first place, so I am a little confused haha.

Edit: Never mind, apparently it has to deal with Bot Protection, though even after the mod said he would approve it it never went through :p Oh well haha

Last edited:
Back