• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real heartless.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

Since we are basically fighting fake heartless right considering with the reports saying they made fake ones. The emblems blah blah blah. do you think the next one might deal with actually fighting the pure heartless(real ones) such as the U.E.M's dark form or w/e the hell he did. If it even is a heartless haha.

Correct me if I'm wrong about the fake heartless thingy.

Oblivionite

Well..maybe we will fight the real heartless in the next game. The only real heartless we fought in kh2 was Neoshadow.

Soraox

yeah neoshadow and shadows those are the only really heartless we have fought and maybe the next seris will b how the real heartless are formed or made

Rikus_Heartless

well the emblem heartless arnet neccessarily fake but they werent made naturally but rather in a controled enviorment they put the things together necessary to make a heartless but i guess like when jewelry is made this way peple will argue tht its fake but all the hearless that decend from theese "emblem" heartless ARE real cause they were made naturally but using fake ones but like at the begining of traverse town we see that man get his heart taken by the soldier heartless and turned into one but the way any heartless would be made

the only non emblem "natural" heartless weve fought were the shadow, neoshadow, invisible, dark ball, gaurdian(i think), and darkside

while we're at it theres something thats always kinda bothered me and that ive wondered about.

arent Nobodies technically hearless cause the definition of a heartless is "those without hearts" and nobodies dont have hearts thats what theyre trying to get theyre just differant 'types' right? but made from differant things a hearless is a captured heart (so since they use the heart as theyre body they dont have one for themselves and nobodies are the body wich doesnt have a heart anymore...

Number XIV

It's kind of backwards. The Nobodies are heart-less, and the Heartless have no body. Don't try to make sense of it, those crazy Japanese will beat you with illogic at every turn.

And as for real/fake heartless... I think of the regional Heartless (most of the ones in the game) as hybrids, as Heartless affected by the world they were created on, while the others (Darkball, Shadow, Neo Shadow, and Darkside) are more pure Heartless, who will, if they stay on one world for long enough, adapt to fit that world. Shadow + Traverse Town = Soldier, basically. Plenty of holes in my theory, but it makes sense to me.

Basically, the "Emblem" Heartless seem to me to be evolved forms of the basic Heartless. And don't forget the other emblem-less Heartless- Anti-Form Sora.

And I'm pretty sure the Guardians have an emblem on their face.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think you're right NumberXIV, that heartless adapt to the world they're in, I mean it makes sense to where if heartless were in Atlantica how else would they survive underwater? The most fake heartless possible are the ones in Space Paranoids because they were all computer program heartless?Anyway, possibly where all the original fake heartless were created is that huge heartless production place in Radiant Garden by the computer leading to Tron's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back