• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

real or anime cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

Me and my friend were discussing this so I would like to know what type of cut-scenes you guys would like on the game. I, personally, would like anime cut-scenes on kh2

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
No No No No No.
No
That's my opinion on anime cut scenes :D.
I'm sorry, but that's what my opinion is.
I like the 3D modelling of the original Kingdom Hearts!

Vzam

Bronze Member
3d rendered cut-scenes = good
anime cut-scenes = bad

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
no offense but this is my opinion. HELL WOULD FREEZE OVER BEFORE THERE WOULD BE ANIME CUT SCENES!!!!! F@#K!!!:mad: But thats just my opnion:D

Zophar

Aros123 said:
Me and my friend were discussing this so I would like to know what type of cut-scenes you guys would like on the game. I, personally, would like anime cut-scenes on kh2

Anime cut-scenes? HELL NO! Deep Dive would not have been nearly as cool if it was an anime cut scene. CG graphics tend to add a sense of realism to the scene, while anime doesn't. If I were given the choice between realism and something that wasn't as realistic I would go for realism in a heart beat.

Aros123

so can any of you guys see any of the disney characters like Aladdin or Hercules in cgi cut scenes?

Marluxia Diablos

Bah, your all just say that because you don't like change. Whatever....

[Anyway]

Personally, yes I would prefer CG videos over Animated videos. With Tales of Symphonia as an example, Animation can be refined to make that scene shine. However, CG cutscenes, if pulled off well, can be much more impressive.

Whispered.Hope

CG cutscenes of course. Sticking anime cutscenes would be random. It'd work if the game was anime-style, or if the previous cutscenes were anime. But it's not, and it's best not to mess with a good thing.

Awards
Anime cut scenes r nice, but in a video game made by SE, I'd prefer awesome CG cut scenes to show after a humongous battle.

Now if the could make KH into an Anime, that be freakin' sweet!(sorry i've seen too much family guy) If they could, they could also throw in sum CG cut scenes into the anime! But if they just make it all CG, then whatz the fun of all that? Nothing, thatz what. DAMN U JIMMY NEUTRON!
...anywayz, yah, CG=GOOD;ANIME=BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back