• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real org mebers real name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeking

you may have noticed that sora's name is hiden inside roxas's right?but without an X,you may have also noticed that every other member has an x some were as well. with this i and my brothers have found out some that might be the names of Axel,Vexen,and zexion.

Axel=Lea

Vexen=Even

Zexion=Ienzo

Roxas=Sora

for now that is all we know but based on the names found in the ansem reports on page 3 (it gave names of six apprentices) thats the closest we got, but some sorta of fit if u change a few letters

Xaldin=Dilin

Xigbar=Bleig

Lexaeus=Eleus

Anarnee

"Even" as Vexen's name shows up in the reports too, so you can move that to the other list.

Lea... XD I hope thats NOT Axels real name...

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
...I think Axel's real name is Ael/Ale`. That'd make more sense than Lea.

Here's just my assumption on the others *and you forgot 1*

*Spoilers*

1.) Ansem - Xemnas - Mansex (lol)
2.) Ias - Saix
3.) Lenea - Larxene
4.) Lumaria (Like loo-maria) - Marluxia
5.) Meyd - Demyx
6.) Dorlus - Luxord

keybladeking

Xemnas isnt Ansem because his real name is Xehanort or something, but he stole tha name Ansem from Ansem the wise and i guess jus scrambled the letters and put a X to make it Xemnas.

E

Eclipse

violent anger it can't be alex. they said that they ALL annogrammed an X in their name as a sign of betrayal

his name is most probably Ale
these are confirmed org names, the rest are a mystery:
*warning spoilers include the first and last member of the org*

Zexion = Ienzo
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexen = Even
Lexaeus = Eleaus
Xemnas = Ansem
Roxas = Sora

if you hear anything else it's NOT TRUE

wikipedia is wrong. Axel's name is not Ael.

and it's not Alex, because why would they switch two letters to make it Axel? all org names didn't have an X to begin with. the only one that had an X in his name was Xehanort because that was the name he had originally. Org XIII added X's to their names as a sign of betrayal, and a sign of loyalty to xehanort

These are my guesses of who the other members might be
Larxene = Arlene
Demyx = Myde
Saix = Sai
Marluxia = Lumarai
Luxord = Drulo
Axel = Ale

Vin

Bronze Member
sry for the spam but tsk please check your pm or pm thanks again sry for the spam

E

Eclipse

^ yes. on the ansem reports. those were the only confirmed names, the reason why we don't know the other org members' names are because they werent' the original 6 scientists that studied with ansem :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back