• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Really OLD picture that faded into obscurity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

I found this randomly and I remember it being posted here a while ago, maybe even 2 years ago.

terrascreen.jpg

What is that?

The jpg file says terra screenshot, but I've never, ever seen that before, just that one picture of it.

Is that a fake? Or some old trailer that they dumped earlier?

A long time ago people were saying that's sora(yes people on these boards, this is BEFORE the birth by sleep trailer came out, when we didn't even know what "birth by sleep" was).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think it was originally supposed to be in FM+'s secret ending, but got cut and what-not.

Z

Zulkir

Ah..okay, that's expected to happen.

Concept videos have a lot of odd-end stuff that people end up taking as finalized game-footage

(like if you watch another side, another story(the original one) you can see roxas walking towards Memory's skyscraper from a street behind him, even though there's no street there in the game, it's just a square).

Alright, issue resolved, confusion over

~fin.

A

Audo

It was a part of a TGS trailer for KH2:FM+, it was never intended to actually be in the secret ending, it was just to tease people. Plus, in the code of that part, it reveals Terra's name. It was just a big promotion tool.

~Master Erauqs~

It was a part of a TGS trailer for KH2:FM+, it was never intended to actually be in the secret ending, it was just to tease people. Plus, in the code of that part, it reveals Terra's name. It was just a big promotion tool.
wait, seriously? is this trailer on the web? i cant seem to find it :p

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I don't know but he's looking pretty hot there ;D

Z

Zulkir

Some hi-res picture actually made it look like his eyes were glowing blue at the time, but that's the best one I could find.

I faintly remember some magazine saying that they actually had a scene in which the "strange shadow"(Now known as MX) smashed his helmet off and he "glared back at him" like that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back