• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Realm of Sleep contains..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Nobodies? Heartless?

I mean we saw XH and Xemnas in there apparently, so does that mean that nobodies can be sent to the RoS after they are destroyed? Or do they just vanish completely? I dont think that question has been answered.

Not that I think it has any main signifigance, but Nomura is so screwing with us with his "no death" concept. So at the end of DDD, do you think both xemnas and XH will be born from sleep, and come back to the realm of light, along with the newly incarnate xehanort.

Yensid said "multiple xehanorts" perhaps this is what he meant?

billyzanesucks

I'm guessing some Heartless or Nobodies may have been carried over.

All the Xehanorts coming back is my biggest theory for this game.

Awards
Nomura flat out said the RoS does not contain Heartless, and I'd imagine this goes for Nobodies too.

If Ansem SoD and Xemnas are in the game, they are probably just dream versions.

billyzanesucks

Nomura flat out said the RoS does not contain Heartless, and I'd imagine this goes for Nobodies too.

I must have missed that. Where was it said?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

He probably didn't say nobodies aren't there either because the really special nobodies (like the org.) may be there...however, there are probably no normal nobodies like the dusk, etc.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Org. has been defeated. If we see any of them, we'll be seeing their Somebodies.

but we see xemnas in the trailer, along with ASoD (not a nobody, but still) so i would agree with kupo in saying these are dream versions. i would also say the characters we play as are dream versions too

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
but we see xemnas in the trailer, along with ASoD (not a nobody, but still) so i would agree with kupo in saying these are dream versions. i would also say the characters we play as are dream versions too

That was a Demo. Sort of like a teaser. We don't know whether or not Ansem or Xemnas are in the realm of sleep. All we know is that Braig and Xehanort are definitely playing a part.

WaveK89

Since when hasn't Xehanort ever been an exception? (Don't answer that :p) I'm just making an illogical point about why Xemnas and Ansem would be in the RoS.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
He probably didn't say nobodies aren't there either because the really special nobodies (like the org.) may be there...however, there are probably no normal nobodies like the dusk, etc.

There could be definitely a chance, at least the human-shaped nobodies who had their own mind.
They had to fade into darkness in order to "free" the body and soul so the somebody could "occupy" it again when the corresponding heartless is felled, but who says that there doesn't remain something of the nobody after all?

The Org. has been defeated. If we see any of them, we'll be seeing their Somebodies.

The Org "somebodies" =/= Org nobodies.
When the nobodies had been defeated and faded into darkness it is entirely possible that they went to sleep and ended up in the RoS.

Since when hasn't Xehanort ever been an exception? (Don't answer that :p) I'm just making an illogical point about why Xemnas and Ansem would be in the RoS.

This^.
Xehanort is always good for a surprise, not to mention the whole Ansem SoD/Xemnas-stuff was created from a conglomerate of three hearts.
Who knows what weird stuff did happen all around there.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That was a Demo. Sort of like a teaser. We don't know whether or not Ansem or Xemnas are in the realm of sleep. All we know is that Braig and Xehanort are definitely playing a part.

so if they possibly arent in that realm, that means we don'tknow who a final boss could be, and it wouldn't be xehanort because hes being saved for KH3, right? so how do you think this whole game is gonna end?

Absolute

Its possible that when a nobody and heartless are beaten and they merge back into the original somebody that this is the realm where they go and wait to be awakened to go back into the realm of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back