• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Realm Of Sleep Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightflame

Okay, so you know how Sora, Riku and Xehanort (discounting the whole Xeharnort Army, which I think should be called the XA) are all much younger in the RoS? Well here's my quick little obvious theory.

The RoS reverts those who enter it to the age when they first wielded a keyblade. Oh, and Xehanort found a way to split his young and old halves.

Since I've wasted your time by making you come here for such an obvious theory, allow me to make up for it with this YouTube video.

[video=youtube;V-mHS8J5gJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-mHS8J5gJw[/video]

Grey

I think that makes sense given what we've seen so far, but logistically, it doesn't make any sense. I can't think of a reason for why the Realm of Sleep would make that happen. What's the point of doing that, besides giving another excuse for using Sora's freaking KH1 model?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
It makes sense that the RoS makes them appear younger or takes them back to that time. The RoS is dreams, memories, subconscious thoughts, etc. so it would make sense that Sora/Riku may be younger or whatever. They're dreaming, so I guess maybe that's how they perceive of themselves, it is their dreams after all in which they are accessing the RoS from.

Grey

Riku's model in DDD is different than any other we've seen, though. Riku's hair was longer in KH1 than it is in this game. He's never been seen with hair this short.

So either
a.) Riku first was able to wield the Keyblade before KH1 (implying that his DDD model is really young), or
b.) the RoS doesn't necessarily revert you to the age at which you first used a Keyblade.

MasterZeR0

I assume it shows a person as how they see his/herself. Hence why Riku's appearance reflects his new haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back