• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

recoded impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmawielder

if theres already a forum about this then sorry -_- but if not then..

well anyways i just saw the recoded tgs trailer of course on the main page and i was truly surprised by the gameplay. after playing birth by sleep i was extremely satisfied with the kh teams hard work but now i cant wait for recoded! they definitely stepped up from 358/2 days with better gameplay and presention. so i just want to give props to the kh team for all their hard work and continue to support them by buying future kh games.

i also want to know your opinions if you've seen the recoded tgs trailer and tell me what you though of it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i might import it it looks awesome when i saw cloud and hecules doing ff mode fight i squealled like a little girl

Xenin

Banned
Why import it? Just wait for are release! Didn't we learn from BBS sometimes it's worth the wait! ANyways..It looks good..Beside the whole Minni Game crap fest thing going on...I stilll want it. Sora looks like he learned all his abilities together. Making him soooo much stronger.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why import it? Just wait for are release! Didn't we learn from BBS sometimes it's worth the wait! ANyways..It looks good..Beside the whole Minni Game crap fest thing going on...I stilll want it. Sora looks like he learned all his abilities together. Making him soooo much stronger.

Strange how data Sora is so much more powerful than real Sora.

KOIKOIBA

Strange how data Sora is so much more powerful than real Sora.

It's like you said, he is DATA Sora (and this is not a spoiler, because it's a basic info, like when you read at the back of the game package), so it's like you 'cheating' and give him more abilities, even though he hasn't them at that time in the original KH. Wasn't something like that mentioned? I remember reading something like because it's the data world you can switch the difficulty (while playing) around like cheating?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's like you said, he is DATA Sora (and this is not a spoiler, because it's a basic info, like when you read at the back of the game package),

You never know with people these days -__-

so it's like you 'cheating' and give him more abilities, even though he hasn't them at that time in the original KH. Wasn't something like that mentioned? I remember reading something like because it's the data world you can switch the difficulty (while playing) around like cheating?

Actually, I know full well why he's stronger. I'm just pointing out the fact that he is, not wondering why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back