• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reconnect being the final one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberRoxas

Tell me if i got this right.
MX watched over Ventus, using him to create the X-Blade(what was the point of that? Could it open Kingdom Hearts?)
MX turned into Terrasnort and in turn claimed himself Xehasnort.
Ventus extracted his heart and gave it to Sora
and then Xehsnort was destroyed but his Nobody and Heartless were to so at the end of KH2 Xehasnrt comes back.
And he'll seek out Sora because he feels Ventus inside of him.
Im feeling that this can end the series, with Sora of course being the key that connects all and he will defeat Xehasnort, and free Aqua and Ansem from their torment(hey maybe thats the premise of coded, you never know.)
But of Tetsu makes another game, I just wish it doen't confuse us even more deeply.
So do you think reconnect is the final game?

DXLelouch

plus for all we know the game could be from the POV of Riku kind of like finally telling us wtf happened when RIu and Mickey were in the Realm of Darkness

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Honestly, I could see that happening. It'd be nice for the KH series to use an actual name instead of numbers from here on out. Let KH2 be the last actual numbered KH. Yeah, you heard me. Fuck numbers! BBS is KH0, but did they call it that? No.. because Birth By Sleep sounded that much better. Now, the name may change in the future, but honestly, I hope that if Reconnect is actually intended to be KH3 that it means that KH3 will actually have a text name and not a number. Actually, a number + subtitle sounds okay, but I'm ify on that one.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Not as long as there is cash to be made it's not over.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah this is definetly going to be the last 1 :( It was a good game series, way beta than other ones....

And your certain why? I doubt reconnect is the final game unless it is actually KH3 which I doubt it is.

Even if KH3 is the next game I doubt it's the last game, I say Square will keep making KH games for awhile to come.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
nuuu....im not ready for the fun to end T.T
the confussion is the best part of the gaming world 8(
(not to say that's not a bad idea- i can see that happening, in my deranged, fully hyperactive imagination probe of my mind...)
it seems like, after kh, it's hard to get into other games...everything has gone "casual" and it's just soo depressing when a good series ends, and your stuck with all the other "filler" crap they hand out to us (coughGTAcoughspirittrackscoughtwilightcoughhackcough)
it will be a sad day when kingdom hearts closes it's door for the final time....

Samhain

Bronze Member
PLEASE DON'T TURN KH INTO FINAL FANTASY AND HAVE 10 GAMES.

ffs. let kh3 be the last 1.
let "reconnect" if its before kh3 before the 2nd to final game of kh then kh3 when sora defeats xehanort once and for allfacepalm

Suzuku

No. Nomura said that the game that will come out after 358/2 Days/coded/BbS will be the game that leads into KHIII. So Reconnect is the game that leads into KHIII.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
It better be. I am tired of these bullshit games that keep delaying KH3. Stop trying to fucking explain everything in its own game. Make the final game ties all the loose ends so we can go.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
IMO I think Reconect will be the "mystery game" and will be like CoM and Days in the sence that it's there to fill gaps that will be confusing in KH3. Speaking of, didn't Nomura say that the main
titles would be numbered or is my memory failing me? I remember reading some thing he said about
numbered titles but now can't remember what... raitohahaha

Gram

Banned
Awards
I will destroy S-E if that happens. NO MORE SIDE STORYS GET ON WITH THE SOTRY!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS^
im guessing there'll b kh games 4 awhile [2 much money 2 b made]
though they shouldnt "strech" the story over 2many games, that'll just ruin it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
THIS^
im guessing there'll b kh games 4 awhile [2 much money 2 b made]
though they shouldnt "strech" the story over 2many games, that'll just ruin it.

But its not going to be a side story thats the thing its going to be more offcial but I doubt its going to be KH3.

More like another BBS a side story thats not a side story. A sort of bridge connecting to KH3 like COM was to KH2.

Alchemic_Bankai

Maybe reconnect is actually going to be whatever Sora does next and then KH3 will involve more than just Sora's adventure. Of course that could just be wishful thinking on my part, he is the main character after all.

Z

Zulkir

Honestly, I could see that happening. It'd be nice for the KH series to use an actual name instead of numbers from here on out. Let KH2 be the last actual numbered KH. Yeah, you heard me. Fuck numbers! BBS is KH0, but did they call it that? No.. because Birth By Sleep sounded that much better. Now, the name may change in the future, but honestly, I hope that if Reconnect is actually intended to be KH3 that it means that KH3 will actually have a text name and not a number. Actually, a number + subtitle sounds okay, but I'm ify on that one.

Yeah, number+title is okay, but I perfer title, shows more creativity.

The problem is the fact that we do have numbers now, it's annoying to have half-numbers, half-titles.

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts: Another side/The Other Promise/Nothing's call-whatever instead of KH2, pick your title blegh.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Numbers out!

Side stories have gone on too long, I perfer they end it now.

Save the guys+defeat MX in one game, or save the guys, then defeat MX in the next game, one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back