• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red-Eyed Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strugglechamp

I think the Red-Eyed Unknown is the Mysterious Figure. If the Mysterious Figure is a shapeshifter (which I believe he is) then even that entity needs a true form. I think the Red-Eyed Unknown is the Mysterious Figure's true form.

Yeah thats what im going with. Mainly cuz id just like some closure on who the mysterious figureis .

cloudzack117

is it just me or is the fact that the mysterious figure is ymx kind of a buzzkill? i figured that the mysterious figure would be some antagonist in ddd, but i was kind of hoping it wouldnt turn out to be yet another form of xehanort. maybe the red eyed thing really is the mf

Draydi

is it just me or is the fact that the mysterious figure is ymx kind of a buzzkill? i figured that the mysterious figure would be some antagonist in ddd, but i was kind of hoping it wouldnt turn out to be yet another form of xehanort. maybe the red eyed thing really is the mf

Mysterious figure is the YMX nomura confirmed that

Why do people still refuse to believe this? NOMURA SAID IT HIMSELF.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Mysterious figure is the YMX nomura confirmed that

Did Nomura specifically say "Young Master Xehanort is the Mysterious Figure from Birth by Sleep" or did he merely say that the man we see that looks like YMX is the hooded man from BbS. Last time I had heard, all he said was the latter, in which case if this person can change shapes, they could easily pull off the appearance of YMX and this RE Unknown. I'm not agreeing with any sides here, I'm just saying.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nomura did indeed say "that golden eyed person" we see in DDD is the Mysterious Figure from BBS.
He didn't use the name "Young Master Xehanort" explicitly though.

So practically that guy in his default form looks like a Young MX but it isn't confirmed that he also IS Young MX.

It's the same as we had several times before:

Riku Replica looks like Riku but isn't Riku.
Roxas looks like Ventus but isn't Ventus.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Nomura did indeed say "that golden eyed person" we see in DDD is the Mysterious Figure from BBS.
He didn't use the name "Young Master Xehanort" explicitly though.

So practically that guy in his default form looks like a Young MX but it isn't confirmed that he also IS Young MX.

It's the same as we had several times before:

Riku Replica looks like Riku but isn't Riku.
Roxas looks like Ventus but isn't Ventus.

True, but as some theories before include shape-shifters, this YMX look-alike could just be a form of that shape-shifter, though I doubt it, those theories are still plausible.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
True, but as some theories before include shape-shifters, this YMX look-alike could just be a form of that shape-shifter, though I doubt it, those theories are still plausible.

When does he really "shift shape" Everytime we have seen the MF he looks like Young MX.

Like here:
dddrikuansemmf.png

The MF doesn't shift into Ansem SoD, he stands beside Ansem.
And Ansem is the one to pick up Frollo's sword, not the MF, proving that Ansem SoD isn't just an illusion either.

At the same time Nomura never never said Roxas was Ven before BBS was released and only after gave the explanation why they look alike even though it was simple to figureout
Nomura also never said Roxas is Ven after BBS was released because it is simply false. He stressed several times that Ven isn't Roxas, which was also further cemented in Blank Points and Re: Coded.
Roxas and Ventus are two completely different characters.
Same goes for the Replica and Riku btw.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Sephiroth0812 said:
When does he really "shift shape" Everytime we have seen the MF he looks like Young MX.

Like here:
dddrikuansemmf.png

The MF doesn't shift into Ansem SoD, he stands beside Ansem.
And Ansem is the one to pick up Frollo's sword, not the MF, proving that Ansem SoD isn't just an illusion either.

The Mysterious Figure has the ability to create multiple versions of himself, as seen in the BBS boss fight and possibly seen in the KH:3D trailer.

I think someone on this thread mentioned that Heartless can't enter the Realm of Sleep, which is odd seeing as how Xehanort's Heartless appears in the Realm of Sleep.

I think the Mysterious Figure being a shapeshifter is a very real possibility.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Unless that time we see him when he's glowing in Traverse Town is the first time he takes on a concrete form, and he uses Riku's connections with Xehanort to adopt Young Xehanort's appearance (Sora even appears to make a reverse connection when the MF holds his hand out to him at the end of the trailer, seeing Riku standing in the water making the same gesture; this isn't the first time Xehanort and Riku have been portrayed analogically). I think it's clear at this point that the Xemnas and Ansem SoD who appear in the game are not a form of this character (although they might still be dependent upon his existence somehow), but that doesn't mean the MF isn't something entirely different, and Nomura did confirm that the beings of darkness we see tend to "show up" around the MF, which indicates a relation of some sort exists.

That being said, I still think the red-eyed unknown has more to do with Sora than with Xehanort. I don't think it's Vanitas, simply because I don't believe Vanitas is an independent being at this point. Either his Heart fused back with Roxas's at the end of BBS (which I hold is most likely), or it fled somewhere else and is doing major damage control. And unlike Ventus, Vanitas's Heart has no Body to return to.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think someone on this thread mentioned that Heartless can't enter the Realm of Sleep, which is odd seeing as how Xehanort's Heartless appears in the Realm of Sleep.

XH definitely isn't a regular Heartless. Even if he isn't, though, it's arguable that that isn't the "real" XH. It's said that people of darkness appear wherever YMX is. Whatever these people are made of, I doubt they're more than mere "phantoms," if you know what I mean. For instance, think of all the characters from Sora's memories that manifested themselves in CO.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Makes sense. Young MX is actually the center villian from what I've seen so far. Yeah we see OMX, but that seems to be towards the end of it all. Now that I think about it... how come nobody ever checked the young Xehanort model with the Mysterious Figure model about a year ago when the MF uproar started...?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Makes sense. Young MX is actually the center villian from what I've seen so far. Yeah we see OMX, but that seems to be towards the end of it all. Now that I think about it... how come nobody ever checked the young Xehanort model with the Mysterious Figure model about a year ago when the MF uproar started...?

I believe it was, and it was found out that the MF model matched Saix model.

Unless that time we see him when he's glowing in Traverse Town is the first time he takes on a concrete form, and he uses Riku's connections with Xehanort to adopt Young Xehanort's appearance (Sora even appears to make a reverse connection when the MF holds his hand out to him at the end of the trailer, seeing Riku standing in the water making the same gesture;

Except he's not standing in the water. It's the exact same area where the scene happened in KH1.
Right on the little outset island where the Paopu Tree lies.

From the backround, we can see that this "being" is present inside the dream version of TWTNW, Xemnas's fortress. This is also when Braig appears with all those other robed figures (which I'm assuming are the same ones present in the throne room). Maybe this is simply a teaser as to what lies beneath the hoods of these unknown robed figures. Kinda like Deep Dive, with Roxas's glowing yellow eye, but the difference is this "being" is clearly not human.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Sora-Heartless_(Phase_2).png
I posted this in another thread that got off on the Red-eyed unknown tangent as well. What do you guys think of this? Red-Eyes is Sora's true darkness. If you make the shadow sora eyes red, the one from Coded, it seems like it could fit

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Yen Sid stated that Heartless cannot enter the world of sleep in the first trailer. I dont remember if i said it here or not but the reason i believe Ansem is in the world of sleep is because either MX through his many personas is trying to either prevent Sora and Riku from attainig mastery or testing their skills OR as you all say MF can shapeshift and travel through time inwhich case MF/YMX has collected all his previous personas in preparations for the final battle in KH3D.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
definitely looks like vivi's eyes.

but it might be the mysterious heartless aqua battles.

but that doesnt make sense.

who are we missing that needs to be saved? it seems that, at the end of the trailer when braigs bullets turn to org coats, they might resemble the people who need saving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back