• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red-Eyed Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

^this is what people need to understand.

we do not know how YX is related to MX. We dont even know if he is really a YX, thats just his title as of now.

Exactly what I'm saying. He is most likely related though, obviously. I mean just look at him, honestly. But I digress.

I assume the REU is Vanitas, lacking a full form.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^this is what people need to understand.

we do not know how YX is related to MX. We dont even know if he is really a YX, thats just his title as of now.

Yes, we "don't" know the young man with white hair, yellow eyes, tan skin and AX'shairstyle is YMX. Because it needs to be confirmed.
I also push the BFU point. We didn't need official confirmation to tell us it was RIku.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Yes, we "don't" know the young man with white hair, yellow eyes, tan skin and AX'shairstyle is YMX. Because it needs to be confirmed.
I also push the BFU point. We didn't need official confirmation to tell us it was RIku.

YMX is a different matter since there's many possible variations of Xehanort that he could be. However, through your analogy, we can say that he is a form of Xehanort, more or less.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Exactly what I'm saying. He is most likely related though, obviously. I mean just look at him, honestly. But I digress.

I assume the REU is Vanitas, lacking a full form.

i was thinking the same thing, but it doesnt make much sense.

we see that vanitas has a body from the trailer.

we do know that vanitas was once a red eyed figure from the books, but was he that type of red eyed figure?

wouldnt he have unversed eyes? not dream eater eyes?

Here's what i think:

Red Eyes is sora's remnant after he "falls to darkness".

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
we see that vanitas has a body from the trailer.

Appearing =/= Has a body

XH appeared in front of Riku in CoM; he didn't have a body.

we do know that vanitas was once a red eyed figure from the books, but was he that type of red eyed figure?

No, he had Unversed eyes. Regardless, the novels are second-tier canon, so take it with a grain of salt.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Appearing =/= Has a body

XH appeared in front of Riku in CoM; he didn't have a body .

but how did he appear that way? and this is a different realm, things could work differently.

No, he had Unversed eyes. Regardless, the novels are second-tier canon, so take it with a grain of salt.

so thats not really valuable information?

KevVentus

Are there translations of the BBS novels anywhere? I'd like to look into those

As of now I believe the Unknown is indeed Vanitas. I can see him getting the coat from a Xehanort to protect him for whatever reason

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Either way i hope it's a fight not some enigma we all ponder on and when it removes the hood it's something or someone we've already seen without the hood in trailer.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Either way i hope it's a fight not some enigma we all ponder on and when it removes the hood it's something or someone we've already seen without the hood in trailer.

That would make me laugh though.

If it turns out to be something we already knew, someone we already knew. And absolutely nobody guesses it, and then when it's revealed what it is, people start freaking out.

That would make me laugh......some people get funny when they're pissed.

KevVentus

Her eyes WERE really creepy in that trailer 0_o

If you're referring to the CG scene. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

brutus

this is like sooooooo impossible in many ways, but could it be Aqua ? how do you guys know shes in the realm of darkness still ? in blank points, she met diz i believe, and he was wearing an org. outfit, maybe he lent it to her, and due to her being in the realm of darkness too long, grown red eyes ????

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
this is like sooooooo impossible in many ways, but could it be Aqua ? how do you guys know shes in the realm of darkness still ? in blank points, she met diz i believe, and he was wearing an org. outfit, maybe he lent it to her, and due to her being in the realm of darkness too long, grown red eyes ????

You don't grow red eyes in the RoD. If anything you'd probably get yellow eyes or something if something that extreme happened. But I don't think anything even happens to you in the RoD or Aqua would have changed vastly by now.

Also, Aqua wouldn't be able to leave to the RoS even if she wanted to.

brutus

so how did diz get out ? and another idea, maybe time traveling ! maybe its sora absorbed by darkness, or ventus' incomplete heart as a person ?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
so how did diz get out ? and another idea, maybe time traveling ! maybe its sora absorbed by darkness, or ventus' incomplete heart as a person ?

That scene takes place after KH2, so it's when DiZ was already sent there in the KH explosion.

And we have a time-traveler (well, at least, he was in BbS) already, the Mysterious Figure/The golden eye boy.

I actually wouldn't doubt it's Sora's darkness/something from Sora judging by Anti-Form in KH2 and then Re:coded with Sora's Heartless, but not Sora himself.

Ventus's heart is supposedly in Sora right now, and even if it did wander out (which it really can't) it wouldn't become that, most likely. It would fit more if it were Vanitas versus Ventus, but that's just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back