• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red-Eyed Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
That would make me laugh though.

If it turns out to be something we already knew, someone we already knew. And absolutely nobody guesses it, and then when it's revealed what it is, people start freaking out.

That would make me laugh......some people get funny when they're pissed.

I agree with that... I can't wait to find out I hope it's like one of those things where it's like this big monster and then you beat it and it reduces its size down and it's a reflection of someones worse side or inner darkness.

Maleficentrix

I think it does have something to do with Sora. I also think that it either is, or was Vanitas. In some of the KH novel work they say that Vanitas didn't always look like Sora. They describe Vanitas having that appearance(minus the black hooded suit) of black face and glowing red eyes and that the more time that passed, the more of Ven that came back to him, thus Sora's face.

I completely agree with this....it's a more diminished form of vanitas...since ven is asleep and vanitas' original was destroyed...
it could very well be like any of the people brought back in the realm of sleep..like the org. members...roxas, xion....ect. except with the circumstances there is no face to be had because of ven's sleep....but when i think about that last sentence...it makes me question...does ven's sleep have anything to do with the connection from soras heart and his....? and would that still truly effect vanitas appearance...? i don't know..but if it doesn't have anything to do with it then i question if it's vanitas or someone or someTHING else...

KevVentus

I would actually like for it to be Aqua since that would mean she's closer to being saved being out of the RoD

But that seems highly unlikely. It doesn't really match her build either

I like the idea of it being related to Ven/Vanitas (That sounds like the spanish word for welcome. Ha)

Seighart

Awards
I would actually like for it to be Aqua since that would mean she's closer to being saved being out of the RoD

But that seems highly unlikely. It doesn't really match her build either

I like the idea of it being related to Ven/Vanitas (That sounds like the spanish word for welcome. Ha)

Wouldnt it be cool if its something that was created when Vanitas and Ven split....like a new being....called...a NoHeartbody ?__?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Red Eye is supposedly a being of pure Darkness. The only known one is Vanitas, however, for the X Blade to be known, it had to have been created before. There are many fallen hearts. Many of them were taken by darkness. So dark hearts are abundant in the RoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back