• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Red Eyes" in BbS Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosenoneknuckles

Nice pic :D
By the way, I thought Secret Episode would show Aqua fighting some awesome boss but..
So, this monster is heartless or a new enemy?

It's likely just a RoD native Heartless.

But the whole Secret Episode really, to me, screamed out as a demo, fragments of a game [BbS2: Insert Elaborate Subtitle here] with all the plot stripped out, so who knows, we never saw the outcome of the battle or the definitive reason as to how Aqua got to the Castle of Dreams.

In short, we'll see these scenes played out in full in the actual PSP2 game I bet.

Crystal

Silver Member
It's likely just a RoD native Heartless.

But the whole Secret Episode really, to me, screamed out as a demo, fragments of a game [BbS2: Insert Elaborate Subtitle here] with all the plot stripped out, so who knows, we never saw the outcome of the battle or the definitive reason as to how Aqua got to the Castle of Dreams.

In short, we'll see these scenes played out in full in the actual PSP2 game I bet.

I think a scene should be added after the red-eyed's battle, it end up like no reason and goes to secret ending.
Hopefully, it will explains how the red-eyed had acts after Aqua defeats him.

Megavoltage

Awards
The red eyed Heartless turned out to be unimportant (unless it returns like SilverJ-17 said) but I hope BBS2 does have a new enemy in it. Aqua traveling to destroyed Disney worlds will be VERY interesting, I'm looking more forward to this game than KHDDD, but she still needs some big villain to fight. It would be cool if Ansem SoD and/or Xemnas got involved in her journey but the two of them are going to be used in KHDDD so just for the sake of variety I think Aqua needs a new antagonist to deal with while she travels through the Realm of Darkness.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Haha, kinda cool to see the name "Red Eyes" has taken a following. :)

So it's clearly a Heartless. It was the most likely answer for its' identity, though it would've been cooler to establish a mystery boss of something new, like Xemnas in KH FM and Lingering Sentiment in KH2 FM+.

If the Heartless have indeed already been in the Realm of Light by now (possibly during the Keyblade Wars)... then who THE HELL could make a Heartless that huge and deadly? Possibly the "general" of the Dark Keyblade Wielders during the Keyblade Wars? Maybe even the Heartless Master Xehanort could've spawned when he released his heart to take Terra's body?

Red Eyes bears many similarities to past bosses. His design evokes Xehanort's Guardian, the Dark Thorn in Beast's Castle, and somewhat of an Invisible and those... floating Dark Sphere things... the name escapes me, but they often appeared in Hollow Bastion and End of the World, and Aqua fights them in this Secret Episode too. Red Eyes is swift and attacks visciously like Cerberus (KH2) and the Living Bone Heartless from the Pride Lands (and their big brother the Groundshaker), and finally Maleficent's Dragon form. His multiple attack with different forms is reminescent of Xemnas' final fight with Sora and Riku.

I confess myself... dissapointed in the lack of importance the Secret Episode really played. It wasn't really the ultimate, dark, scare-the-shit-outta-me-Dark-Realm I'd expected after End of the World. I guess there's a lesson to not expect perfection, otherwise you'll just be dissapointed. It was, as said, just a preview for Bbs Volume Two - more time for Nomura to drag his ass to make KHIII. Just when 3D is coming, and it sounds like it was gonna tie up most of the plot threads and lead into the big KHIII... darn. :\

Crystal

Silver Member
The red eyed Heartless turned out to be unimportant (unless it returns like SilverJ-17 said) but I hope BBS2 does have a new enemy in it. Aqua traveling to destroyed Disney worlds will be VERY interesting, I'm looking more forward to this game than KHDDD, but she still needs some big villain to fight. It would be cool if Ansem SoD and/or Xemnas got involved in her journey but the two of them are going to be used in KHDDD so just for the sake of variety I think Aqua needs a new antagonist to deal with while she travels through the Realm of Darkness.

Aqua travel to destroy Disney Worlds? What do you mean? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back