• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red/Pink Dress Girl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

I know this might have been in an earlier topic. but does anyone know who the girl might be? the one from the japanese commercial in which Axel takes her in some kind of portal...
she looks familiar to me...but i don't know where i've seen her before...
sorry if this has been discussed before...but i've been out for a while..

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Her hair look like Kairis but the clothing is different so i guess its not her,perhaps she is a new character

kizzyke

but still... i've seen a girl with brown hair, pink/red dress and pink/lila shoes before...
i keep on thinking that she's from somewhere else :s

*Twilight*

At first I was thinking it was that girl, Selphie. That might not be her name but I mean the one that was on Destiny Islands with Tidus and Wakka.

kizzyke

*Twilight* said:
At first I was thinking it was that girl, Selphie. That might not be her name but I mean the one that was on Destiny Islands with Tidus and Wakka.
Selphie is the one from on the island but this girl isn't selphie...
this one is another one...Selphie has been seen in a screenshot together with Kairi...and her hairstyle is kinda different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back