• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red - Until We Have Faces

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Red is a very varied artist: take the album Innocence & Instinct for instance. They can be really really soft, or alternatively pretty freakin' heavy. Due to that, I only like certain tracks and never all of it. But they are extremely talented and not nearly well-enough known. But I am interested in this new album. I don't keep up with much music info anymore, but being who they are I can expect good things.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Been listening to the album. I really like it. As you said, Red is very varied, and so is this album. Lots of slower melodious stuff, and lost of more hardcore melodious stuff as well.

Feed the Machine, Lie to Me, Faceless, etc. are all great hardcore songs.

Best is Yet to Come, Not Alone, Hymn For the Missing are great softer songs.

And then there's everything in the middle of course. Love it.

Favorite Red album thus far.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I love Red and all their albums. They are probably one of my favorite bands. I was so excited to see they released this new album. I`ve been listening to it everyday and I never get tired of it.

HammerSpace

Website
www.youtube.com
Freaking amazing group. I have both Innocence and Faces. They sound almost like and older Linkin Park, but with less of an emphasis on the electronica. And whoever arranges their string tracks is incredible. Like, that's stuff that I would never think of.

I think what I like most about Red is that they're Christian, but they don't necessarily market themselves that way, which makes them more accessible to more people. Plus their music has some great messages.

My favorite track off of Faces is "Let it Burn"

[video=youtube;Ehr4MnAWd30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehr4MnAWd30[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back