• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Red vS Blue: Season 15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Rooster Teeth Tenth season beings May 28th. This season will give them the record of being the longest science fiction series. The cast will be including new member Elijah Wood.
[video=youtube;t8tkiUJQNmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8tkiUJQNmo&feature=showob[/video]

Preview of the upcoming season
[video=youtube;_KWlbzb2QlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KWlbzb2QlQ[/video]

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: Red vS Blue: Season 10 - Feat Elijah Woods

The newest trailer showcasing all the action were gonna see
[video=youtube;TN1IwxXU748]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TN1IwxXU748[/video]

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Well tan my backside. Glad to see this is back in gear.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The zero-gravity battle aboard the station looks absolutely sick. Can't wait to see what else Monty and the crew manage to churn out.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I have never seen so much hype for the show before. It really looks like they went all out on everything. Thoug i hope they touch up on what is going between C.T. and Wash before she defects.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

This season has been amazing. York is defintly my favorite frelancer now, and Carolin, is so cool but i hate her fro breaking his heart. Only 2 more episodes left and then Halo 4.
[video=youtube;L0kqeB4tQNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0kqeB4tQNk&feature=g-hist[/video]

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
[video=youtube;-jqeCDNjdow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jqeCDNjdow[/video]

Can't wait!

And I'm bringing this thread back because I can and it's appropriate for the NEXT season. Plus, so nobody will miss the premiere date and can all get hyped! 8D I'll update it again, when the trailer for season 13 is revealed. Also, I hope we see Doc brought back.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Whoa whoa whoa, when did they say this would be the last season?!

It's been known since January.

B8TfzJTCcAAwTgj.jpg

Here's a better link: http://roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2259592

^ For whatever reason I can't get the entries to load on their website to show the official article about it. I'll try again later to give you more solid news of it and try checking their twitter for any info on RvB season 13.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Red vs Blue is NOT ending. Miles said season 13 of RvB is the final season of the Chorus Trilogy, not the final season for the entire show.

Burnie has always mentioned that RvB will keep going as long as people watch it. He said he could easily see RvB going up to and beyond season 20 if enough people want to watch it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sorry for the false alarm guys. Easy mistake to make, when the entry had sounded so final and worded in a way that gave me the wrong impression. In any case, thanks for clearing that up Zero Sora. :) I'd be shocked, if they really do make up to 20+ season. And if they do, I want more Felix and Locus.

Anything you guys are hoping for in this upcoming season?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Anyone else watch the first new episode today?

I got to hand it to the people on rooster teeth that animate it so well; because I was impressed and excited to see some action with my favorite two mercenaries again. If anything were to surprise me it'd be a familiar face from a few seasons back. Also, I wouldn't of figured Maine being intact after that fight with Tex in season eight. Kind of assumed his head was all that was left of him... guess not. lol. And oh my gosh, if I was in love with Felix last season, I take it back, cause he's even better in this season.

Peace

Awards
I saw it. That was an amazing episode 1 of the new season. I loved the bit with Grif and Caboose at the end. I want it to be next week already so I can watch what's next.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Anyone else watch the first new episode today?

I got to hand it to the people on rooster teeth that animate it so well; because I was impressed and excited to see some action with my favorite two mercenaries again. If anything were to surprise me it'd be a familiar face from a few seasons back. Also, I wouldn't of figured Maine being intact after that fight with Tex in season eight. Kind of assumed his head was all that was left of him... guess not. lol. And oh my gosh, if I was in love with Felix last season, I take it back, cause he's even better in this season.

Except I don't think that's Maine. Evidence points to it being the insurgent soldier with the Flamethrower back in season 9. He wore shark armor back then, and now we see he has a flaming shark tattoo. Plus, remember who he fought in that episode? Wash and Carolina

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Except I don't think that's Maine. Evidence points to it being the insurgent soldier with the Flamethrower back in season 9. He wore shark armor back then, and now we see he has a flaming shark tattoo. Plus, remember who he fought in that episode? Wash and Carolina

It never occurred to me it'd be him. :O I've forgotten all about that conflict. It makes sense, when you mention it given the way his face looks as well. Do you suppose the helmet of Maine was a red herring then? Hmm, unless having the former councilor could be indication of using the armor to create new Ai's?

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
It never occurred to me it'd be him. :O I've forgotten all about that conflict. It makes sense, when you mention it given the way his face looks as well. Do you suppose the helmet of Maine was a red herring then? Hmm, unless having the former councilor could be indication of using the armor to create new Ai's?

That was no Red Herring. They have Maine's helmet, and possibly his armor as well. It was on the ship in Season 11, Wash tried to open the crate it was in, as mentioned in the Season 11 finale. The main theory I've been liking, is that Hargrove's men seem to have a way of repairing/remaking broken technology, which Maine's suit contained a lot of. In the trailer, Church mentions this is the story of his death. Remember what else was in Maine's helmet? Maybe Epsilon must die, because the Alpha will live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back