• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Refutable BBSv2 possibilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

The general consensus is that the 2nd Keyblade was a result of Xehanort's heart still within him. Exactly why it manifested as Destiny's Embrace is still a mystery (which alludes more to Kairi in my opinion) But I see where you're coming from.

So, then when u say it is the result of Xehanort's heart still in him, do you mean XH, or Terra? I don't really get that part.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun...just...re-hash. I am glad someone is open to it, ...but I'm honestly getting fed up with it. Re:Coded was the last straw. EVOLVE THE DAMN STORY.

My largest gripe is that I want Vol. 2 to be similar to BBS in which I am given a plethora of new information that adds to the main story without actually treading beyond KH2's storyline (I.E learning the origins of Castle Oblivion, Birth of Xehanort, Why Riku and Kairi can wield a Keyblade) just OMGWTF tidbits like that. Something refreshing...something new. Basically, something I knew next to nothing about beforehand. I am earnestly not interested in another needless "better executed" regurgitation in Riku's "missing period." I want to know what Riku's doing after Kingdom Hearts II. Follow me?

Nomura needs to concentrate on his scenario on 3DS. I find it redundant to play as him in both games...>_> but hey, that's just me.

I agree here, on some levels. I do want those little tidbits of new information that connect parts of the story. However, everyone is very excited about 3D, but I'm kinda nervous about it. i mean, I like KH2 Sora and KH2 Riku better than their KH1 counterparts, and seeing them kinda turns me off. So, I think I'm more excited for BBS Vol 2, because thus far BBS was my favorite game, battle system wise and story wise. I think i just really want to find out what happens in the RoD with Aqua and Mickey (especially Mickey) so I'm not waiting for 3D.

Epic_Finale722

However, everyone is very excited about 3D, but I'm kinda nervous about it. i mean, I like KH2 Sora and KH2 Riku better than their KH1 counterparts, and seeing them kinda turns me off. So, I think I'm more excited for BBS Vol 2, because thus far BBS was my favorite game, battle system wise and story wise. I think i just really want to find out what happens in the RoD with Aqua and Mickey (especially Mickey) so I'm not waiting for 3D.

Nomura has said that they will have there Kingdom Hearts 1 designs when the plot demands it, but wants to, at least, give them there KH2 designs otherwise. Personally, I like there KH 1 design more because they fit in with the disney worlds better, but to each there own.

I have to agree with sora364 that Riku would be frivolous in BBSV2. I kind of thought KH3D would cover the bits of his story that haven't been covered yet. The cutscenes do seem to show a lot of Kingdom hearts 1's stuff. Maybe Sora will see what Riku did behind the scenes

Anyway, I was thinking Mickey and Aqua's stories in BBSV2 would take place at different times with Mickey traveling through the realm of light, and Aqua exploring the worlds he did in the realm of darkness after they are consumed by darkness.

I'm concerned that Aqua's story will have a disappointingly small amount of disney characters or plot.

Part of me is a little concerned it's going to introduce time travel. With the "two who were never meant to meet" line followed by a rewind, The clock motif for the No Name Keyblade, kairi going to the Old Mansion with the twilight town kids (which never happened), and Sora and Ventus disappearing. And this is how they introduce the young master xehanort to the plot. Which is something the old master xehanort would plot.

I really hope I'm wrong.

noheartx

Nomura has said that they will have there Kingdom Hearts 1 designs when the plot demands it, but wants to, at least, give them there KH2 designs otherwise. Personally, I like there KH 1 design more because they fit in with the disney worlds better, but to each there own.

I have to agree with sora364 that Riku would be frivolous in BBSV2. I kind of thought KH3D would cover the bits of his story that haven't been covered yet. The cutscenes do seem to show a lot of Kingdom hearts 1's stuff. Maybe Sora will see what Riku did behind the scenes

Anyway, I was thinking Mickey and Aqua's stories in BBSV2 would take place at different times with Mickey traveling through the realm of light, and Aqua exploring the worlds he did in the realm of darkness after they are consumed by darkness.

I'm concerned that Aqua's story will have a disappointingly small amount of disney characters or plot.

Part of me is a little concerned it's going to introduce time travel. With the "two who were never meant to meet" line followed by a rewind, The clock motif for the No Name Keyblade, kairi going to the Old Mansion with the twilight town kids (which never happened), and Sora and Ventus disappearing. And this is how they introduce the young master xehanort to the plot. Which is something the old master xehanort would plot.

I really hope I'm wrong.

I think i mentioned the same thing ealier, about time travel. I was thinking that in BBSV2 we would figure out who the MF is, or at least learn more about him. And time travel seems to be connected to him. Personally, i think the time travel is kinda lame, but maybe they can find a way to pull it off (as long as Sora doesn't start doing it i think itll be fine).

Also, why do you think there will be an absence of Disney characters? It's not like they're taking Disney away. For right now it just looks like it's going to be a joruney through all of the worlds that fell to darkness, like Castle of Dreams.

Epic_Finale722

I think i mentioned the same thing ealier, about time travel. I was thinking that in BBSV2 we would figure out who the MF is, or at least learn more about him. And time travel seems to be connected to him. Personally, i think the time travel is kinda lame, but maybe they can find a way to pull it off (as long as Sora doesn't start doing it i think itll be fine).
I'm just worried about how confusing it'll make the plot.
Also, why do you think there will be an absence of Disney characters? It's not like they're taking Disney away. For right now it just looks like it's going to be a joruney through all of the worlds that fell to darkness, like Castle of Dreams.
How many Disney characters would have the strong heart and means of defense to protect themselves from the heartless and the memory erasing ability of the realm of darkness?

noheartx

How many Disney characters would have the strong heart and means of defense to protect themselves from the heartless and the memory erasing ability of the realm of darkness?

Well the memory erasing thing is probably unstoppable, but I doubt that they're gonna take out the Disney characters. I'm sure they'll come up with something. It's a huge part of the game, so taking them out would really hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back