• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding Assist Carsds (Help)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londyn

Awards
Hi there! I'm new to these forums and also new to Kingdom Hearts Chi(x). I was wondering how, if able, do you use assist cards? Or are the just a background thing?
Any help would be appreciated.

gnurtanio

Awards
Hi there! I'm new to these forums and also new to Kingdom Hearts Chi(x). I was wondering how, if able, do you use assist cards? Or are the just a background thing?
Any help would be appreciated.

Assist Card used to increase your HP and Amount LUX you gained from enemy or Raid Boss.. The Better Rank Of the Assist you equip, more HP and LUX you will got.. More HP Means more chance you can survive from Raid Boss (Defense Takes Effect on how much damage you receive)... More LUX Gained Means More LUX you can get from Enemy or Raid Boss and that means you can get more prize from LUX Prize (For Now Only Moogle Coin).. More Moogle Coin Means You Can Buy high class card Attack or Assist (SR Or SR+)..

And Sorry For The english if my grammar isn't good..

Londyn

Awards
Oh okay that makes a good bit of sense. Thank you :)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Keep in mind that you very nearly gain more HP from Assist cards than you ever will from level ups, so it's important to keep up with them. The better the card, the better the HP.

The primary means of getting Assist cards is through chests, and 1/4 or so of the time a Moogle will pop out. This Moogle can give you a card for free (the bottom-right button, supposedly this is you giving him an "Unripe Kupo Fruit" but I dont't know where you keep pulling the things because you never run out). This card has better odds of being a high-rarity card than the chest normally offers. But the big point of the Moogle is to give them Ripe Kupo fruits. Those are a lot harder to find - right now you can only get them through the ongoing damage contest, who knows what it will be next. Ripe Kupo Fruits have much better odds of getting high rarity card, like SR and SR+ cards, though they might still give you Rs and disappoint you. You can exchange 1 for 1 card (the top button) or 3 for 5 cards (the middle), but getting three will take a while.

Lastly you can currently buy some Assist Cards in the Mog Shop but availability changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back