• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding The dream ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Of the game that is, how long does that really last. One of the first things he says is kairi before the more lengthy goodbye with Namine. But regarding the Timeline, wouldn't Kairi's name still be the last thing he remembers before waking up?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So the sequence goes like this: Sora's mention of Kairi, conversation with Namine, making the promise, then supposedly he went to sleep. Right?

Wouldn't you think that it's because of Namine locking away Sora's memories about herself? That means whatever things he did after saying Kairi's name were all forgotten, thus he could only remember Kairi. I think...

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure what your confused about. All memories are linked like a chain and in CoM as well as Days Soras memories of kairi are stated to be some, if not his most, precious ones.
It'd make sense he began to regain his memories by remembering that thing most special to him first.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of the game that is, how long does that really last. One of the first things he says is kairi before the more lengthy goodbye with Namine. But regarding the Timeline, wouldn't Kairi's name still be the last thing he remembers before waking up?

You're saying that when Sora woke up in KH2, he should have remembered saying Kairi's name before falling asleep? Considering it was said when his memories were all a mess, I doubt he would. Kairi was the first thing he remembered from his original memories, but there was still a whole year's worth of work to go...

It isn't like it really matters in the end because he remembers it all after Namine and Roxas fully reunite with Kairi and Sora in TWTNW.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
No not in KH2. I'm saying in Kh2's flashbacks, it implies that one of the last things he remembers is Kairi's name. That's why the audio would "cut out" whenever he said her name there.

[video=youtube_share;pwlEGMz0gX4]http://youtu.be/pwlEGMz0gX4[/video]

However, I get now that the ending may actually be the moments before Sora wakes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back