• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KageChronicle

I'm sure this has been done before and if it has, I'm sorry. I'm new here so don't blame me please. Ok, there have been rumors around that Ven, Terra, Aqua, Sora, Riku, and Kairi are related in different ways. Long lost siblings, parents, or guardians. For those who do not know the meaning of the characters names I will tell you for you may need it for how I think they are related IF there were relations in KH.
Ven= Air
Terra= Earth
Aqua= Water
Sora= Sky
Riku= Something related to Earth. (Don't know exact meaning.)
Kairi= Ocean

Alright. Here is how I think they are related. Ven is Sora's father. Terra is Riku's father. Aqua is Kairi's mother.

That is how I see it. I would like to know what you guys think.

Last edited:

KageChronicle

Like I said I'm new here. How am I supposed to know what people know and what they don't? I'm not a mind reader.

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
you asked about your hint, i answered with what we know.
i don't expect you to have a full understanding of what everyone
knows already, but that's alright because your not the first to do
this, and it's not like we expect someone to overwhelm us with
knowledge out of the blue.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Old news is old. We know their names have elemental meanings, it's a SE thing to name main characters after elements. Riku means land. And Ventus means wind, not Ven.

soragill150

sora is 5 when ven is at least fifteen.so you said ven impregnated soras mom at 10.no.

Lolita

Dear You
We've already known about this for a long time, but thank you for sharing anyways. Welcome to the site. C:
And uh, about the family thing, family plays no importance in KH nor are they possibly related as family.

A

Audo

Ventus = Wind
Terra = Earth
Aqua = Water

Sora = Sky
Riku = Land
Kairi = Ocean

Nami = Wave
Xion = Tide

Family has no importance in KH. That is not how they are related/tied to one another.
Plus Nomura has hinted that Aqua and Kairi have no connection to one another.

TerraFTW!

Ventus = Wind
Terra = Earth
Aqua = Water

Sora = Sky
Riku = Land
Kairi = Ocean

Nami = Wave
Xion = Tide

Family has no importance in KH. That is not how they are related/tied to one another.
Plus Nomura has hinted that Aqua and Kairi have no connection to one another.

Xion really means tide? hmmm didn't know that. Thats really clever. *claps for SE*

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I thought Xion ment "Forget-Me-Not" as stated in the interview.

Also, this is old news and a very old theory. Sorry dude. Riku means land BTW, and Ven is "Wind" not "Air".

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
As this has already been said, Kingdom Hearts will most likely have nothing to do with any family relations the game is based on friendship.

TerraFTW!

I thought Xion ment "Forget-Me-Not" as stated in the interview.

Also, this is old news and a very old theory. Sorry dude. Riku means land BTW, and Ven is "Wind" not "Air".

I know thats what i read in an interview but when i read his post I thought i was mistaken. So can someone confirm what it means?

A

Audo

It has multiple meanings. When written in Kanji the name means "Tide" (which is how it applies to the rest of these name things), but Xion is also the name of a type of flower (a forget-me-not) in Japan.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
It has multiple meanings. When written in Kanji the name means "Tide" (which is how it applies to the rest of these name things), but Xion is also the name of a type of flower (a forget-me-not) in Japan.

Oh, it's one of those "Multi-Meaning" words. Thanks Audo.

TerraFTW!

Okay thanks. Man SE are some freakin smart people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back