• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Religious expansion in 90 seconds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
well im not religious well actuall i am im Atheist, but this shows how big religion is, someone should make one with Atheist cuz we are a religion cuz it is our beliefs that there is no God.

1ST REPLY YAY:):) lol

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
this is cool i guess not great. I guess if you want to know bout where each religion expands then this is good.
religion is your beliefs so atheists believe there isnt a god and so therefore have a belief.
Religion is a belief in some sort of ultimate being or "God". If you think just because you have a belief there is no god then i guess if someone believes 1+1=11 then thats a religion too????
Just because you have a belief doesnt make it a religion. Atheist can be a religion but it has to have a reason or somethign why we are here like other religions have.

O

Oberon

religion is your beliefs so atheists believe there isnt a god and so therefore have a belief.
So...what you're saying is, I should make the belief of apples a religion simply because I believe they taste good?

And this is very interesting. Nice find, MM. :)

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
So...what you're saying is, I should make the belief of apples a religion simply because I believe they taste good?

And this is very interesting. Nice find, MM. :)
no i am saying that there are many religions and it varies to person to person if it based on what you believe. Religion it suposed to be what you believe, and so atheistism is a religion because it is a belief, and has has much prove as many other religions as being true. Saying i can create a religion on apples is stupid because it is not spritual, and so to have a religion you must have spritual thinking as well sometimes, even if you dont believe in god you can be spiritual.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Religion-

A set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe when considered as a result of creation from a superhuman entity, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Atheism-

Disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings

-------

Atheism is not a religion, Atheism is a denouncement of all things involving Religion, the belief of a Supreme Being, and all such doctrines. Atheism is simply a stance to follow your own beliefs regarding morals and the universe, without the notion of Supreme beings.

Religion is the belief of some form of higher power, involving ritualistic acts of devotion, and doctrines of moral code to be followed.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

no i am saying that there are many religions and it varies to person to person if it based on what you believe. Religion it suposed to be what you believe, and so atheistism is a religion because it is a belief, and has has much prove as many other religions as being true. Saying i can create a religion on apples is stupid because it is not spritual, and so to have a religion you must have spritual thinking as well sometimes, even if you dont believe in god you can be spiritual.
Ahah. Thanks for clearing that up a little.

I see how that would make sense, but since the world is so caught up in other major religions (such as Christianity, for example), and because it's so wide-spread, atheism cannot hold a place there since it isn't a theolistic system. It, simply, is a belief that there is nothing supernatural (as you know). So there'd be no reason to call it a religion or necessary belief and mark it anywhere, since it's just a natural idealism.

EDIT: Nvm, TMM got it before me. D:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Religion-

A set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe when considered as a result of creation from a superhuman entity, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Atheism-

Disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings

-------

Atheism is not a religion, Atheism is a denouncement of all things involving Religion, the belief of a Supreme Being, and all such doctrines. Atheism is simply a stance to follow your own beliefs regarding morals and the universe, without the notion of Supreme beings.

Religion is the belief of some form of higher power, involving ritualistic acts of devotion, and doctrines of moral code to be followed.

There Muffinman explain it perfect why Atheism isnt a religion

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Atheism... is certainly not a religion.

Very interesting presentation, Milky. It's neat to see how fast Christianity spread in the last few centuries. Christianity is, indeed, expanding.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Race: who can get to America first? dun dun duuuuuun

Christians win. Judaism is funny there, though xD

ozymandius

Anyone besides me notice that Christianity has all but taken over the world >_>;

Whatever the matter, nice presentation Milky.

D

Destiny of Sora

They should have shown more events besides the birth of religious figures and the Crusades.

It's still very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back