• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Remaking kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

Has anyone attempted remaking kh. from ripping the models off the game and coding it. I've been trying to look for xna tutorials to show me how to code a hack n slash system, but I'm still empty handed. Anyone have any resources that you'll like to share.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Well there is a thing on my computer called BLENDER.
It's hard to use but it's for free.

imarvel

Hmmm, any coders out there that know how a hack n slash game is developed?

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
You how much time and money that would take especially having the computers to run and power the software and the cost of the software itself. The only copyright issued you would have is if you would try to sell or make any kind of profit form he game

D

Deleted member 36435

You how much time and money that would take especially having the computers to run and power the software and the cost of the software itself. The only copyright issued you would have is if you would try to sell or make any kind of profit form he game
We have our winner

imarvel

uhh. it's just time. there's no money in it... I'm just trying to learn how to code a hack n slash game in xna (c# language)... And it's not like I'm gonna try to make money off of it...

Annagyijjk

yeah i was trying to think of one...they don't have them at the newbury
comics in boston? bring an ipod loaded with decent music and some bear
mace if you have to go there, it's hipster season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back