• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rememberance Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Was 358/2 Days worth the wait?

• Yes

Votes: 61 95.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Hey guys Kitty here
As you know the majority of my threads have been polls and I am not one to stray from that today!!
For all you guys and girls that remember when Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was first announced please answer this thread and vote on the poll!!!! If you aren't one of those people still comment and vote!!!

Okay here is my question: Was it really worth the wait or was it a letdown...?

Rules:
1. No flaming, everyone has there own opinion
Okay so one rule is all I got! Have fun guys!!!:lol:

S

Shadow Soldier

Not worth the wait. It's not a let down either. If I had a better game to play I would. But it's entertaining. Answered.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, of course the wait is worth it. You do absolutely nothing, and after a while, you get an above-average DS game. If you waited less, you would have gotten a worse game. Technically speaking, yes, it was worth the wait.

Diastyl

It was alright and worth enough. If we waited only a little for the game than it would have been bad. I found it very cute ^_^

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
YES! This game is definently worth the wait ive been loving every minute of it and if you are a big kh fan you will too ^^

Karutomaru

Banned
I smiled SO much when I started playing and I'm still having fun. It's just as great as I thought it'd be and maybe better! It looks like the poll here is unanimous.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was worth the wait because you get to play as Roxas in the storyline and in multi-player you can play as other Organization XIII members.

Last edited:

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I voted 'no', but now after thinking about it, I remember how it was to have a KH game in my hands since I played KH2 in 2005. It's been four years my god.

7thspade

It's well worth the wait. It will be even better once my friend gets it and when do co-op mission mode.
If they added Wi-fi, then the game would be incredible.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I loved it but missions got repetitive and made me lose track of what I was playing it for. I'd rather watch the cutscenes off of youtube than play this game.

But, it's still a KH game and I still want to get my money's worth.......

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
It's well worth the wait. It will be even better once my friend gets it and when do co-op mission mode.
If they added Wi-fi, then the game would be incredible.

My friend and I do this. He doesn't want to do it that much though because of the game design of missions. (Not being part of the actual stories and just repeating things you've already done) I kind of agree.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hav a ds and its out in australia I just dont have it yet -_-"
u'll get it.
just beg ur parents until they're tired of hearing u talk.

bluefroggygirl

i so agree with the fact that mission mode should have had wi-fi.
that would've made the game 10 times better than it already is :)!
also, i really think it was worth the wait and i'm really they picked the ds because i only own nintendo consoles so i only own days and CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back