• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rememberance Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Was 358/2 Days worth the wait?

• Yes

Votes: 61 95.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyer

∞;4472130 said:
Well, of course the wait is worth it. You do absolutely nothing, and after a while, you get an above-average DS game. If you waited less, you would have gotten a worse game. Technically speaking, yes, it was worth the wait.

Agreed. You don't have to do anything and you get a great game. If you spent each day counting down and constantly looking up Days then sorry to say but that is just weird. Waiting is a lot easier if you simply do something else and try not to think about it.

I would have enjoyed Days more if I hadn't been a fool and spoiled it though :23:
what the hell was I thinking?

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
It was definitely worth the wait. This is my favorite KH game now. Before this one I just liked the whole series as a whole. Now I have a favorite in the series. I love being able to play all of the Org. members in mission mode. And I highly enjoy playing as King Mickey (I love Mickey Mouse!). Also even though I loved COM (especially because it had been on the GBA so I could take it anywhere) Days is so much cooler and the movies are way more fun to watch. I love theater mode. The cut scenes are beautiful and look just like they're straight off a PS2 system when I'm watching them. And despite some issues I have with a couple worlds (mainly because of the heartless, like the ones that like to disappear in Wonderland >_<) I enjoyed being able to run around in them. Beast's Castle looks just like it does in KH2, and it even has a couple of new areas! xD

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
It was definitely worth the wait, while a new system to the kh world, and yet reduced... exploration. I still found it highly entertaining, especially in group play. I've always been curious as to why roxas would leave the org but then this game explained it all so I'm cool with it. PLus I love being able to play as the bad... err guys with bad intentions or dark goals... I dunno if they really can be bad, being as they havce no positive to begin with. Not to mention the wacky customizations and constantly able to change panel system, I found it very fun.

khfan13

Ever since I finshed all the games, before 358/2 days, I was curious of what happened in the organization when Sora was asleep for a year. I thought the game was worth the wait.

TerraFTW!

Meh my parents or i dont have the money right now. Hopefully for christmas. so like that other guy said, im still waiting

αsiя

space coke
I was pretty dissapointed with Days but I havent played a KH game for years so I was so eager to play
It entertained me for days but I wish it was better

Key

Exile
Awards
i had fun playing Days. The fact that the fight system was WAY more like the console games automatically made me like it more than CoM, and just finding out more about the Organization made me eager to play it.

I liked the story, too, but yeah, the missions DID get a bit repetitive. I skipped all the extra ones and just clicked "ADVANCE" whenever i could XD

A

Azrael

I expected way better out of Days but hey I guess I need to lower my expectations below KHII standards.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
ehh i thought it was worth the wait..it was pretty good..

TrueRoxas527

It was good but I was REALLY disappointed when i saw the first few non-awesome scenes and the animation was all rigid and stuff. I absolutely HATE Demyx's and Vexen's rigid characters in the game. Look at Vexen's face when he's talking to you at the beginning, he literally looks like he's about to throw up.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I read about Days on Wiki when it was released in Japan, since I wasn't really hyped-up about it and the whole Xion thing didn't impress me. To be honest, I was a bit apprehensive about getting Days but since there were a few things in II that confused me, I got it, and I have to say, it's better than I thought it'd be. A bit repetitive at times, but worth the wait, considering the excellent cutscenes.

Satoshi

Well, yes. It was worth it. Mainly because I had to play KHI and II on a borrowed playstation whereas this game came to my personal gaming device, and even more my most favorite handheld, the DS=)

So yeah, it was worth it. The game looks smooth, gameplay is fantastic and the storyline moved me to tears.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah, totally worth it. I didn't have high expactations though, so I was really impressed with the game. Might have been different if I expected more. But it was a good game and I'm glad I waited for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back