• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ReMind Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Delsin Rowe

#Kairidead #Terraguardian #RAX
Jesus,that's fucking hilarious! The data battles are probably what I'm most hyped for in the dlc. What do you think is gonna be the hardest one based on experience? My money is on Young Xehanort based on how all out their going with these fights.

Delsin Rowe

Seems like a good prediction about the conversations being in the Secret Episode. When Aqua says 'Don't worry, I'm not alone this time', I wonder if she means she and Riku are heading into the realm of darkness again.

I would suggest the 13 bosses comprise 1-on-1 organisation battles like we see against Ansem, Dark Riku, Larxene, and Xemnas. They look really cool.
Yeah, I knew that already, most hyped for Xion,Young Xehanort, and Xemnas.

D

Deleted member 252753

Yeah, I knew that already, most hyped for Xion,Young Xehanort, and Xemnas.
I am sorry, I realised when I posted it how incredibly patronising it was pointing out the obvious.

I think the Young Xehanort one could be amazing if they implement the time travel mechanic well.

Luxord could be fun if they add some new games.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Xigbar one, now we know his identity.

ZeVaine

Awards
The 13 battles + the difficulty customization, is going to hopefully satiate the need for a challenging yet satisfying run in Kh3. The biggest problem with the game, besides the crammed storytelling, is that certain combat mechanics (like links) make everything super easy.

Obviously you can just not use the stuff, but maybe the difficulty customization will help in all of this.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm curious what story purpose Scala ad Caelum will have. There's no way it'll be explorable just for the sake of it.

ZeVaine

Awards
I'm not putting much stock into Scala... I feel like, at best, it's going to be a little hub for the data fights - or part of one of the post-game scenarios, since we know Donald and Goofy are missing.

It's a "too good to be true" feeling.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah I think Scala is mostly just going to serve as a hub for the extra boss fights.

I know it's unrealistic but I'd love it if we could do those fights with any of the playable guardians.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Something I've been thinking about with the Sora and Kairi in the Final World scene. Anyone else think they are going their together to awaken Namine as her "spark" Sora told her to go back to the world of ocean and sky, and bringing Kairi there could be key to freeing her heart. Plus the two can finally interact.

Any

Awards
Who recollects when a specific person expressed that opening Kingdom Hearts with the χ-blade would trigger wielders to bring forth and “battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts”. All things considered, it didn't occur when Xehanort opened Kingdom Hearts. So what is truth? Was that specific important information retconned out from Xehanort’s goal? Will DLC expand on it? So perhaps that specific person knew more insights on the Keyblade War and alleged wielders than Xehanort?

D

Deleted member 252753

Who recollects when a specific person expressed that opening Kingdom Hearts with the χ-blade would trigger wielders to bring forth and “battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts”. All things considered, it didn't occur when Xehanort opened Kingdom Hearts. So what is truth? Was that specific important information retconned out from Xehanort’s goal? Will DLC expand on it? So perhaps that specific person knew more insights on the Keyblade War and alleged wielders than Xehanort?
I think it's probably a retcon as I think in BBS Xehanort himself talks of the X- blade being forged and 'the door to the keyblade war unlocked'

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It still might happen, the Keyblade "War" we got didn't seem like an actual war, at least not to the same scale the one in UX seemed.

At the moment we don't even know if the X-Blade still exist. There's a lot we were told about the war both new and old that don't quite match up with what we've seen.

D

Deleted member 252753

It still might happen, the Keyblade "War" we got didn't seem like an actual war, at least not to the same scale the one in UX seemed.

At the moment we don't even know if the X-Blade still exist. There's a lot we were told about the war both new and old that don't quite match up with what we've seen.
Well you might be right as thinking about it, apart from not being like an actual war, most of the Organisation didn't even use keyblades.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well you might be right as thinking about it, apart from not being like an actual war, most of the Organisation didn't even use keyblades.
And let's not forget that Maleficent said a Keyblade war is coming. When we see her again the new presumed enemy gathers all of which are Keyblade Wielders.

Any

Awards
What if Maleficent collected the pure darkness “human” like beings that MoM talked about, for the upcoming war. MoM said the pure darkness beings were the cause of the non stop keyblade wars after all

D

Deleted member 252753

You know, in the new trailer, when we see the Guardians of Light fight the replica Xehanorts in the air, it looks like the replicas might all be wielding Xehanort's keyblade (still unsure what to call it).I can't see brilliantly on my phone but I see keyblades and I see no other weapons.

And these replicas would fit the bill of 'human like beings' well.

What if Maleficent collected the pure darkness “human” like beings that MoM talked about, for the upcoming war. MoM said the pure darkness beings were the cause of the non stop keyblade wars after all

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
You know, when we see the Guardians of Light fight the replica Xehanorts in the air, it looks like the replicas might all be wielding Xehanort's keyblade (still unsure what to call it).I can't see brilliantly on my phone but I see keyblades and I see no other weapons.

And these replicas would fit the bill of 'human like beings' well.
This is fair, guess this could count as a proper Keyblade fight, but it's more a battle of Keyblade wielders than a War I'd say. But that might just be semantics.

Any

Awards
Yeah, I’m confused on something.

Base game, the Xehanort replicas were fighting with their original weapons, not with No name....s lol

I guess DLC is going to change that??

D

Deleted member 252753

This is fair, guess this could count as a proper Keyblade fight, but it's more a battle of Keyblade wielders than a War I'd say. But that might just be semantics.
True, it is a bit small scale for a war. On the other hand, looking at that fight with all the keyholes and stars flying around, it does give off an 'end of the world' vibe, if that doesn't sound weird.

Back