• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ReMind Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
You know, in the new trailer, when we see the Guardians of Light fight the replica Xehanorts in the air, it looks like the replicas might all be wielding Xehanort's keyblade (still unsure what to call it).I can't see brilliantly on my phone but I see keyblades and I see no other weapons.

And these replicas would fit the bill of 'human like beings' well.
I've watched that scene so many times I know what everyone is doing by heart. Poor Lea was the only one getting thrashed in that segment. Some things never change. But it does look like they all have Xehanort's Keyblade, No Name I think it's called or something. I personally call it 'Goat Bringer' It makes me curious if these are a different set of Xehanort replicas the guardians are fighting, since they aren't using the Organization weapons.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, I’m confused on something.

Base game, the Xehanort replicas were fighting with their original weapons, not with No name....s lol

I guess DLC is going to change that??
Seems that way. We'll have to wait and see, why.

True, it is a bit small scale for a war. On the other hand, looking at that fight with all the keyholes and stars flying around, it does give off an 'end of the world' vibe, if that doesn't sound weird.
Yeah definitely has more of a S#!t got real vibe. Which was kind of lacking in the base game climax, like it was some what there when the darkness began to fall from the sky and KH was on fire.

D

Deleted member 252753

I guess in that moment the Replicas go full 'nort
This could fit the plan described in DDD about rounding up empty husks, hooking them up to Kingdom Hearts, and filling them all with the exact same heart and mind, which didn't really happen in KH3

SweetYetSalty

Awards
This could fit the plan described in DDD about rounding up empty husks, hooking them up to Kingdom Hearts, and filling them all with the exact same heart and mind, which didn't really happen in KH3
Yeah, by that alone replicas are better Xehanort vessels then the actual Organization. Makes me wonder if Xehanort knew about the Replica Program before DDD. Just imagine his face when he learns he split his heart into these random untrustworthy thugs for nothing when they could have been using replicas from the start.

If the Xehanort replicas work like Xion, then they can just copy whoever they are based on. A scary army for sure and can be reprogrammed and remade without any fuss.

Any

Awards
Who remembers the 4 titles of Keyblade Wielders mentioned in Xehanort reports

The Defenders of the light

Servants of Darkness

Keyblade Wielders who wanted a reconciliation between Light and Darkness.

The Keyblade Wielders who wanted power over the Light and Darkness

Do you think that’ll be mentioned in DLC or the next saga?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Who remembers the 4 titles of Keyblade Wielders mentioned in Xehanort reports

The Defenders of the light

Servants of Darkness

Keyblade Wielders who wanted a reconciliation between Light and Darkness.

The Keyblade Wielders who wanted power over the Light and Darkness

Do you think that’ll be mentioned in DLC or the next saga?
If these concepts haven't been dropped i could see them become more explicit in the next Saga. They didn't really appear in UX, but Xehanort might have been talking about another Keyblade War, seeing that seems to have not been the only one.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I hope they have more save files in case certain events in these DLCs only happen once. I would like to stockpile save points to play moments over and over again on different files and different difficulties too.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I hope they have more save files in case certain events in these DLCs only happen once. I would like to stockpile save points to play moments over and over again on different files and different difficulties too.
Yeah, with this DLC the 9 slots we're given is waaay to few. I still don't get why they cut back on save slots so drastically.

I know I'd like to have a save point set up so I can always go back to the playable Kairi, Aqua, Roxas and Riku segments.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Yeah, with this DLC the 9 slots we're given is waaay to few. I still don't get why they cut back on save slots so drastically.

I know I'd like to have a save point set up so I can always go back to the playable Kairi, Aqua, Roxas and Riku segments.
Agreed. I have like only two slots left, so if they don't I have to sacrifice some of my games. I've only played on Proud and Critical though. Still I'd hate to lose one of my files, but I just know I'll need the space. What to do.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Agreed. I have like only two slots left, so if they don't I have to sacrifice some of my games. I've only played on Proud and Critical though. Still I'd hate to lose one of my files, but I just know I'll need the space. What to do.
Same I'll have to delete either the Aqua fight at LoD or one of the KG fights, which is a shame.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That's only if they don't give us more save files. I hope they do.

I’m worried they won’t. In Nomura’s recent interview, he said they couldn’t increase the amount of photo slots in the photo mode because of data limitations. So they may use the same excuse for the save files...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I just hope it gets clarified if any scenes we've scene in the trailers are from the free update or if they're all from Re:Mind. There's a couple that could work as part of the free update, but with this suddenly thrown at us when we originally only knew of Re:Mind I'm now uncertain and would like to know before they hit.

Eonstar890

Awards
Another thing about the scene with the replicas vs guardians scene is that there are only seven replicas on screen at any given time. This may just be because of the limited view but that is quite the coincidence... especially if there is supposed to be thirteen. Right now it is hard to say, but I can't wait to see in which part of the DLC takes place (ReMind story or Regular Story Update)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I feel like until the game comes out in January, we'll be questioning what's from which new part. I can't see them really pointing out what is what.

Honestly I'd have never expected there to be a free story expansion like we ended up getting. I assume it won't be too much of an addition, just some minor tweeks. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Luxord and Xigbar scene was part of the free update.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Another thing about the scene with the replicas vs guardians scene is that there are only seven replicas on screen at any given time. This may just be because of the limited view but that is quite the coincidence... especially if there is supposed to be thirteen. Right now it is hard to say, but I can't wait to see in which part of the DLC takes place (ReMind story or Regular Story Update)
Some of them are flying in the background around the guardians and not attacking. They are flying in a circular wave around the 8 characters. So not all of them are attacking at once. Many games do that for the reasons you stated, can't have them all there at once. There probably could be a scene with them attacking all as one though.

Delsin Rowe

In the pricing part of the trailer, it said there would be unlock requirements for both Oathkeeper and Oblivion. In my opinion, the unlock requirements are probably going to be to get the Proof of Promises and Proof of Times Past. Because if you look at the Proofs, both designs look exactly like Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Just something I thought I'd bring up.

the red monster

Awards
In the pricing part of the trailer, it said there would be unlock requirements for both Oathkeeper and Oblivion. In my opinion, the unlock requirements are probably going to be to get the Proof of Promises and Proof of Times Past. Because if you look at the Proofs, both designs look exactly like Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Just something I thought I'd bring up.
Rip i better grind for the lucky emblems on my crit save file before DLC is out.

Back