• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ReMind Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Delsin Rowe

So another thing that I mentioned in the first post of this thread was will Xion have a data battle of her own. Remember, she was a Seeker of Darkness at one point, and she was fight able in the Keyblade Graveyard. Personally,I think she will have a data battle of her own just cause. What do guys think?

Awards
So another thing that I mentioned in the first post of this thread was will Xion have a data battle of her own. Remember, she was a Seeker of Darkness at one point, and she was fight able in the Keyblade Graveyard. Personally,I think she will have a data battle of her own just cause. What do guys think?
It's pretty obvious that she'll have a Data battle. Otherwise it'd be twelve data battles.

Delsin Rowe

Okay here's another question then, will Master Xehanort's data battle just be his old final boss one, or a completely new boss fight.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Okay here's another question then, will Master Xehanort's data battle just be his old final boss one, or a completely new boss fight.
Pretty sure Xion will be included. It's pretty clear we're fighting the 13 Seekers this time and if Roxas was included in the Original Data battles in kh2FM despite defecting, Xion should too.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
If the other seekers are using new tactics then so should he. He'll probably have some variants of his old moves in his attack patterns. I expect the same from the others too.

Delsin Rowe

Another aspect of the dlc that Nomura said we'd be exploring is how the 13 seekers of darkness brought Xion back during the final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard. You guys got any theories on how their gonna approach this?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Another aspect of the dlc that Nomura said we'd be exploring is how the 13 seekers of darkness brought Xion back during the final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard. You guys got any theories on how their gonna approach this?
Well for one they'd have to address how they even remembered her as an option. Maybe the Data records leading up to her creation was still in Vexen's research files? After that it'd be more about them putting together what they learned in the various worlds.

I think what needs more explanation is how did Sora Reawaken her as the Xion we knew?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well for one they'd have to address how they even remembered her as an option. Maybe the Data records leading up to her creation was still in Vexen's research files? After that it'd be more about them putting together what they learned in the various worlds.

I think what needs more explanation is how did Sora Reawaken her as the Xion we knew?
I presume Vexen stumbled upon her file when he reopened the Replica Project. Hers and Repliku's.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I presume Vexen stumbled upon her file when he reopened the Replica Project. Hers and Repliku's.
This can be a option. Especially since her data was seen in ReCoded. Not that they ever bring that up.

The question I wanna know is how did they get her to be Xion-y? Her KG revival so far goes against the Xion lore. She needed to be with Roxas to use the Keyblade to copy it, who did she copy this time to get her Kingdom Key back? The reports say they need memory data to make the replica bodies look like the people they wanna put the hearts in. Nobody has Xion's memories, not even Xion herself but she already looks like Xion by the Keyblade War. How can that be? Then you have time travel. When you really think about it that doesn't add up either. How can you take Xion's heart from before she formed a identity when that identity is the reason she has a heart in the first place? Factory mode Xion shouldn't have a real heart to steal. And most importantly if they do have Xion's heart how did they get it without Sora knowing?

They should have had a section where Sora loses one of the hearts inside him, surely that would have been more important then watching Let it Go and climbing and falling off the mountain. But for whatever reason they wanted to keep this secret until the end, because the trailers didn't spoil who the last darkness was.

Awards
So I was rewatching the trailer for the billionth time and I started wondering.

The first shot of Radiant Garden, the one that's panning toward the castle, looks kinda like a world intro, don't ya think? Not saying that it is, just that it looks like one. More specifically it reminds me of the one from KH2.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So I was rewatching the trailer for the billionth time and I started wondering.

The first shot of Radiant Garden, the one that's panning toward the castle, looks kinda like a world intro, don't ya think? Not saying that it is, just that it looks like one. More specifically it reminds me of the one from KH2.
Maybe there's a Riku scenario and RG is a world of his. I imagine it'll be as limited as Twilight Town.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Where did you find this? Are there any more like it?

It's on Reddit. This particular poster shared one more image. I don't think either are distinct enough to qualify as a leak but who knows.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
This can be a option. Especially since her data was seen in ReCoded. Not
Actually, that wasn't data at all. The visions Mickey and Data Sora saw at the end of Re: coded were said to be "memories" that Namine found in Sora's during his sleep. It's not like everything Data Namine told them was actually recorded with words in the journal, it's just that the memories attatched could be rendered as data.

I presume Vexen stumbled upon her file when he reopened the Replica Project. Hers and Repliku's
Based on the laws established in this universe, once Xion was forgotten, any record of her after she formed her own identity should vanish. With that said, am I the only one who finds it strange and (frustratingly) convenient that Vexen just so happened to look at the records leading up to her specific creation, and that somehow allowed him to remake Xion accurately enough that the copy would have her face, powers, and Keyblade? I mean heck, Xion could only ever wield the Keyblade after she gained an identity and conscience, so any record of that shouldn't really exist either.... Right? Or were we hand waving that too? :confused:

Awards
Based on the laws established in this universe, once Xion was forgotten, any record of her after she formed her own identity should vanish. With that said, am I the only one who finds it strange and (frustratingly) convenient that Vexen just so happened to look at the records leading up to her specific creation, and that somehow allowed him to remake Xion accurately enough that the copy would have her face, powers, and Keyblade? I mean heck, Xion could only ever wield the Keyblade after she gained an identity and conscience, so any record of that shouldn't really exist either.... Right? Or were we hand waving that too? :confused:
It wasn't that any record of her would disappear. Rather just memories of her.

Any data regarding the creation of No.i would likely remain intact, just like how "Thank Namine" was still in the journal despite SDGJ not remembering her.

Last edited:

ZeVaine

Awards
The one pic I saw seemed pretty random and irrelevant.

At least leaks something interesting if you're going to leak, I dunno.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh? I'm a bit lost.

The way this Reddit post has written Secret Episode isn't consistent with official text used in interviews, trailers and whatnots.

Reddit post = 秘密のエピソード
Official = シークレットエピソード

Last edited:
Back