• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Remote Joy for PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Heya, CHARGE here, with a :confused: that you may know the answer to.

Alright, Im looking for someone that has used Remote Joy for their PSP, and Im asking if that person can share with me how to Install and Use It for my Slim Vader Version 3.73 PSP. I have watched a couple of youtube videos and have searched a dozen times how to do it on google, but I have absoulutely no luck.

I want to use Remote Joy so I can record some videos of MHF2 and put them on my youtube account, here:My youtube acc

So... If you can help me, I BEG of you to do so.

Sexy Angel
Er...

Is it the System Software Version? Cuz mine is 3.73 .

And i don't know if this is just my computer, but the download link doesnt work for me :(

~~~Thanks for helping me!

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
^^ I think he has official firmware (he said 3.73, though I'm not positive if he was referring to official or custom).

On topic: If that's the case, then I don't think you can. You could look up how to install custom firmware, but I think you need to order something called Remote Battery, and you run the risk of permanently locking your PSP (aka. Bricked).

Sexy Angel
:cursing: :cursing:

Dang.... well, thanks for helping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back