• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Removing the Heartless (and by extension the Nobodies) from the realm of light... (Fun discussion/theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Would it be possible to remove the Heartless from the realm of light, Xehanort tampered with the realms when he unleashed them, so would it be possible to send them back to the realm of darkness, not destroy them, but return them, afterall as darkness exist in a single it will be impossible to destroy them all, and there is evidence that it is possible, otherwise, they wouldn't have been absent from the realm of light since the the time period of union X, and they must have found a way to banish them, what are your thoughts?

Soldier

Awards
In KH 2 Yen Sid answered this very question
"Your past endeavors did prevent an immense effusion of heartless from the great Darkness....
The Heartless are darkness made real, and darkness yet lingers in every heart
The Heartless are fewer, But while darkness exists in a single heart, it will be difficult to eliminate them"
What Xehanort did was effectively release an invasive species into the realm of light with the emblem heartless, but purebloods always existed according to the Ansem reports in KH 1. Xehanort found them in the depths of Radiant Garden's castle, and it eventually inspired him to make the first emblem heartless.

What Yen Sid suggests is that if every heart were full of light, there would be nothing for the heartless to feast on and they would diminish in number drastically, ending the threat that they pose.

vaderskywalker

Awards
In KH 2 Yen Sid answered this very question
"Your past endeavors did prevent an immense effusion of heartless from the great Darkness....
The Heartless are darkness made real, and darkness yet lingers in every heart
The Heartless are fewer, But while darkness exists in a single heart, it will be difficult to eliminate them"
What Xehanort did was effectively release an invasive species into the realm of light with the emblem heartless, but purebloods always existed according to the Ansem reports in KH 1. Xehanort found them in the depths of Radiant Garden's castle, and it eventually inspired him to make the first emblem heartless.

What Yen Sid suggests is that if every heart were full of light, there would be nothing for the heartless to feast on and they would diminish in number drastically, ending the threat that they pose.
Yes, but my point was that they were in realm of light centuries before the events of KH1, so someone must have found a way to remove them before, and if it could be done once before, it could be done again, and depending on if they get redeemed, the foretellers, or more likely Luxu, might be able to help, after all, he would have been around during that time.

Soldier

Awards
Yes, but my point was that they were in realm of light centuries before the events of KH1, so someone must have found a way to remove them before, and if it could be done once before, it could be done again, and depending on if they get redeemed, the foretellers, or more likely Luxu, might be able to help, after all, he would have been around during that time.
That largely depends on what era you're talking about, because pureblood heartless have been around so long as darkness has in the KH universe.
In KH X every heartless encountered (save for darklings) are projections brought upon by the book of prophecies, as it details future events. They're no more real than a projection on a wall. The foretellers and Luxu didn't get rid of the heartless centuries before Xehanort unleashed them, they were never there to begin with UNTIL Xehanort unleashed them.

vaderskywalker

Awards
That largely depends on what era you're talking about, because pureblood heartless have been around so long as darkness has in the KH universe.
In KH X every heartless encountered (save for darklings) are projections brought upon by the book of prophecies, as it details future events. They're no more real than a projection on a wall. The foretellers and Luxu didn't get rid of the heartless centuries before Xehanort unleashed them, they were never there to begin with UNTIL Xehanort unleashed them.
Oh, well my entire thread just fell apart, my thought process was that the Heartless didn't belong in the realm of light, and that they were basically an infestation,(Kind of ironic considering that some of them look like bugs.), but I guess once the cat's out of the bag, thats it,(the heartless being the cat, and realm of darkness being the bag), so I guess the realm of light is stuck with them, with no way to get rid of them ,was really hoping there was a way to get rid of them.

Soldier

Awards
Oh, well my entire thread just fell apart, my thought process was that the Heartless didn't belong in the realm of light, and that they were basically an infestation,(Kind of ironic considering that some of them look like bugs.), but I guess once the cat's out of the bag, thats it,(the heartless being the cat, and realm of darkness being the bag), so I guess the realm of light is stuck with them, with no way to get rid of them ,was really hoping there was a way to get rid of them.
Well, you are right about them not belonging in the realm of light (emblem heartless definitely don't, they're artificial after all) and about their insectoid appearance (which may be intentional). And I did say that there IS a way to get rid of them (every heart is filled with light), it's just that said method of eradication is very tough to do.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Well, you are right about them not belonging in the realm of light (emblem heartless definitely don't, they're artificial after all) and about their insectoid appearance (which may be intentional). And I did say that there IS a way to get rid of them (every heart is filled with light), it's just that said method of eradication is very tough to do.
Yeah, but that's impossible, because only the 7 princesses of heart, have hearts filled with nothing but light, but that does raise a good question, if gathering them summons Kingdom Hearts, opens the Final keyhole, or whatever, (I can't get it straight) could it be possible all seven of them together might have the power to do it, remove the heartless from the realm of light, because they form the very light of the world, and they probably have the potential to do it?

Last edited:
Back