• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Renames?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was chillin in my room one day, while playing CoM. I thought to myself, Lexeaus doesn't look like a Lexeaus. So based on looks, I gave them new names.

Lexeuas: Wendell
Marluxia: Tony
Larxene: Michelle
Axel: Jonathan
Zexion: Larry
Vexen: Duane
Xaldin: James
Demix: Alex
~
Riku: Nick
Sora: Evan
Kairi: Sarah
BHK: Tyson [That name does suit him]
Namine: Ashley
~
Wakka: Clause [Clow-s(Sharp, like self)]
~~~

What would you rename them?

C

Crasendolls

LOL

I just can't see sora ever fighting some one with the name Tony. But some of those names to fit pretty well with the characters.

M

MegaFlare

Funny, Ashley is my name :p And my favorite character from there, is Namine. And I have blonde hair xO

I'll leave this open. If anyone's renamed their characters, you can list it here, for humor.

sinharvest_angel

purified_riku155 said:
I was chillin in my room one day, while playing CoM. I thought to myself, Lexeaus doesn't look like a Lexeaus. So based on looks, I gave them new names.

Lexeuas: Wendell
Marluxia: Tony
Larxene: Michelle
Axel: Jonathan
Zexion: Larry
Vexen: Duane
Xaldin: James
Demix: Alex
~
Riku: Nick
Sora: Evan
Kairi: Sarah
BHK: Tyson [That name does suit him]
~
Wakka: Clause [Clow-s(Sharp, like self)]
~~~

What would you rename them?

oh yeah, riku's my man, my names Nick as well awsome, i always new i was a riku, my friends thought that i was senile (im not even old) i like ur new names, er some of them

Night Shadow

i was talking to my friends about com, andthey dont like kh nearly as much as i do, so i made up a name for the fake riku...Dante, its also his name in the fan fic i never got around to wrighting

i dont think most of the people on your list for the org. look like the names u gave them but i respect your opinion, the rest are fine i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back