• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rep Limit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The rep system was reset and reworked because in the end, because rep was being given away and asked for by the bucketload, it's lost its true value.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Rep should be used for good posts, and it use to be just given out at almost anyone w/o any good reason.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
In NF, everyone has like godly amounts of rep, so much that it's not even important. A noob gets repped three times and they already have the full 11 boxes or w/e. But because everyone has it, it doesn't matter at all. Lol. Funny. But at least it doesn't matter there.

Personally I like this rep system better, where there is not that much rep, and it's [sorta] rare to receive it..? hahaa. :p Well..no rep is better in the end but w/e.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
LOL, yeah, rep really isn't all that important. I haven't been repped since mid-July.

The limit was so that there wouldn't be any rep whores. People wouldn't be able to rep spread in order to rep one person that they weren't able to just yet. It also cuts down on the whole rep4rep thing people like to do.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i get repped for being stupid. no seriously,
i posted "how is it acting? i AM stupid!"
and i got repped saying "indeed". LOL. but besides that haven't gotten rep in a while. lol. it's not important though, i haven't been to a forum yet where they care about it as much as this one though. [soompi, NF, khu, khv?] ahhaha. why do people care about it so much? >~O it's just like 2 or 4 pixels.

Back