• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Repeater...(Sign ups/ALways joinable)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In a small rural village…lies an abnormal serial murder case. Each murder is different from the next and some will come in patterns while others will come randomly however, one very common factor in these murders is the fact that they moved to this village from the city. Some of these murders were never found until after a few days. Autopsy Reports will always start with the sentence of “Cause of Death is undetermined.” Simply because a victim might have been beaten to death before being shot and the like. These murders have wreaked havoc. So much that this rural village has been deemed ‘cursed’ by some.

However, that isn’t the only thing that is abnormal. A select few known as ‘Repeaters’ have been chosen to solve the murder case. Repeaters…What exactly were they? They were the victims. Chosen by a village deity, they are forced to repeat their murders again and again until they find the true culprit. But in this village, what seems to be the truth is the lie and the lie is the truth. But what exactly are they? Will finding the truth help in finding the culprit? Or will finding the lie do so?​

We shall begin shortly…This ends the report of victim/repeater No. 089 of the ‘Nighttime Stabbings’ Case…​
RULES​
1)Basic KHI rules.​
2)Always Joinable​
3) Romance is fine but keep it PG-13​

So How we Gonna do this!?

As stated in the summary, there is a serial murder case in the village and you are one of many victims. By divine intervention, you have been chosen to find the truth of these murders and find the culprit. However, failing to do so will result in your death. With each death, you lose pieces of your psyche. Losing pieces of your psyche will result in your descent into insanity. The number of psyches you have is up to you but remember, once lost they can never be obtained back.

You can choose to work with others or work by yourself. When working with others, there is a higher chance of you getting murdered but you'll be one step closer to the 'truth'. Working by yourself will lead to a slow investigation but with less chance of you being murdered.

Each 'clue' obtained will always stay the same, however, it may change in time. When you have obtained a clue, post here to discuss it or PM your partner(s) to fully interpret it. In one month, several clues will be placed and one person will ALWAYS be murdered and 'reborn' at the start of the next month.

CLUES
(For now...we have only one clue...Beware...Finding thw wrong clue will result in the ultimate penalty....)
Right Clues

1) Every vivtim is a teenager from the city who moved to the village
2) Some of the Repeaters are Victims and Murderers....but which one?

Wrong Clues
1)None so far...yet...

Template
Name
Appearance
Psyche Fragility(Stable, Tough as NAils or Easily Breakable?)
Victim of
Bio(Is optional)

In regards to the murdere(s) and clues, I will PM a few individuals to post 'reports' on this thread so as to help the Repeaters as well assign the role of both 'Victim' and 'Murderer'.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Interesting... I'll think about joining. I'll see what happens in the near future.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mm-hmm. I'll be waiting for a confirmation then. :]

Name : Shouten Nai

Personality : Quiet and slightly distant. He's a music lover through and through. Slightly antisocial and maybe a little sarcastic, he doesnt get along with people very well which leads to fights over his attitude.

Appearance : Tall and lean, he doesnt really strike as an imposing figure. He has short black hair which is often messy and a pair of rectangular glasses on the bridge of his nose. His outfit usually consists of a short sleeved grey shirt and dark blue jeans. Underneath his shirt is a tribal tattoo which covers most of his chest and shoulders. Around his neck are black and white headphones.

Psyche Fragility : Stable

Victim of : A serial murder case only known as the Silent Massacre which is executed when the victim is asleep.

Bio(Is optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back