• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Replacing Disney with Final Fantasy (Help fill in the blanks)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Inspired by the recent threads that reimagined Kingdom Hearts with Warner Bros and Nintendo, I've been trying to imagine what KH would've looked like if Square Enix couldn't get the rights to the Disney properties, and instead decided to fill the void with Final Fantasy. Of course FF does have a role in the series, but what if it was a lot more significant. This is what I have so far.

Worlds:
Olympus Coliseum=Gold Saucer
Monstro=Sin
Neverland=I Want to be Your Canary

Princesses of Heart:
Yuna
Garnet
Rinoa
Aerith
Lenna
Rosa
And of course Kairi

Council of Villians:
Sephiroth
Ultimecia
Kuja
Seymour
Kefka
Exdeath

Party Members and more:
Donald=Vivi
Jiminy Cricket=A FF9 Moogle
Huey,Dewey and Louie=Zenero,Benero and Genero

That's what I've got. I'm only taking Final Fantasy games that were available at the time of the original KH's release into account. I was trying to do the rest myself, but I figured I'd bring what I have to you all and see what you think. Who should be the King? What should the other worlds be? How about the second party member? If we can figure this one out, maybe we can move on to the rest of the series.

okhi12

Awards
Then I'd like Sorceress Edea as Maleficent's replacement. She's a lot cooler and more interesting than Ultimecia, though I admit Ultimecia has experience with time travel like Maleficent. And I guess Seifer would replace Pete. He's already a Twilight Town resident but still...

Kefka would definitely replace Hades because he has that crazy and funny side.

The Kraken from FF1 is Ursula, lol. Or Jenova because some of her forms have tentacles.

I'd like Vivi a lot as a party member but he is too gentle to replace Donald. The only rather mischievous black mage I can think of is Palom... so Leonora from The After Years would be Daisy because she kinda has a crush on him, unless we replace Daisy with Porom and he has a sister instead of a girlfriend. But who cares for Palom, I'm overthinking this. Vivi is the best black mage ever and Steiner as Goofy is actually a good partner for him just like in their original game.

Back