• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

replicas and power of darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturemage2

Something that has been bothering me.

Both riku replica and xion possessed the power of darkness yet they're neither heartless, nobody or enter the realm of darkness like DiZ.

How did they manage to obtain it?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) This should be in the spoiler section.

2) Riku's Replica was created going by Riku's data. Riku at the time had more than enough Darkness to him, and used those powers in his fight with Vexen - which was when Vexen extracted the data. Hence Repliku.

As for Xion. Officially she has Light written down as her element, as befitting a clone of Sora's that leeched her powers out of Roxas. Her using Darkness in the final boss fights can be attributed more to the "body" Xemnas gave her when he took her away after Axel brought her back, more to anything she herself had in her from being a replica.

naturemage2

1) This should be in the spoiler section.

2) Riku's Replica was created going by Riku's data. Riku at the time had more than enough Darkness to him, and used those powers in his fight with Vexen - which was when Vexen extracted the data. Hence Repliku.

As for Xion. Officially she has Light written down as her element, as befitting a clone of Sora's that leeched her powers out of Roxas. Her using Darkness in the final boss fights can be attributed more to the "body" Xemnas gave her when he took her away after Axel brought her back, more to anything she herself had in her from being a replica.

my apologies for not going into the spoiler section

so what about when xion uses the dark corridors on several occasion before the boss fight. like when she escaped from xigbar and axel?

naturemage2

All human Nobodies can use dark corridors, even more efficiently than people like Riku or Maleficent because the darkness can't corrode their non-existent hearts. Namine could open a Dark Corridor too.

so far yes, but i'm referring to the replicas aka not nobodies by their standards.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
They are created with it.

You can just imagine that if you make a toy and you want to give it a flamethrower, then you build one on it.

Same applies for this situation. They are made to be able to control the power of darkness should the time require it. Such as RR for used it constantly and Xion who can use it as the rest of the Organization does.

naturemage2

i guess i will accept that. Still it would of been a nice flaw in xion's character and give a hint of why she didn't belong with the other nobodies.

Maybe i feel that gaining the power of darkness shouldn't feel tangible, but more like inner strength that one acquires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back