• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Replicas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
So, in 358/2 Days, it is revealed that Xion is a replica made by Vexen in order to house memories of Sora taken from Roxas, so they could have two keyblade wielders. Her name is No. I, as in No. 1
If Xion is the first in a series of replicas (not including Replica Riku because he wasn't worthy of a number ranking) then shouldn't that mean that there are more replicas to be expected in either BBS, KHIII, or the mystery game expected to be released between the two? how many replicas do you think Vexen made? And it didn't have to be only Vexen, because Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Zexion were all scientists as well. What are your thoughts?

Also, sorry for the excessive spoiler tags. I was going to put this in the spoiler part of the days section, but its really about the future of KH, so I put it here.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Replicas? *SPOILERS*

you messed up on the spoilers, it's [ spoilers ] [ / spoilers ] without the spaces

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

Well nothing says there should be more.
The reports only talk about two.

Now there could have been another one, we don't know nothing about, but as of right now there is no evidence to support this. If Vexen hadn't died in CoM, I don't see why Xemnas wouldn't have tried to make more. It's possible Xemnas could have done it on his own, but it's odd that he didn't sent it to attack Sora as the organization slowly died.

A

Azrael

So, in 358/2 Days, it is revealed that Xion is a replica made by Vexen in order to house memories of Sora taken from Roxas, so they could have two keyblade wielders. Her name is No. I, as in No. 1
If Xion is the first in a series of replicas (not including Replica Riku because he wasn't worthy of a number ranking) then shouldn't that mean that there are more replicas to be expected in either BBS, KHIII, or the mystery game expected to be released between the two? how many replicas do you think Vexen made? And it didn't have to be only Vexen, because Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Zexion were all scientists as well. What are your thoughts?

Also, sorry for the excessive spoiler tags. I was going to put this in the spoiler part of the days section, but its really about the future of KH, so I put it here.

Xemnas planned to make an army of Sora Replicas

Xnairb

Website

you messed up on the spoilers, it's [ spoilers ] [ / spoilers ] without the spaces

Yeah, I noticed that. I fixed it

ummmmm BBS is 10 years before kh1, so there wasnt even replica's in kh1 so im sure there might not be some in BBS

Well, it could put an end to the whole DS thing

Well nothing says there should be more.
The reports only talk about two.

Now there could have been another one, we don't know nothing about, but as of right now there is no evidence to support this. If Vexen hadn't died in CoM, I don't see why Xemnas wouldn't have tried to make more. It's possible Xemnas could have done it on his own, but it's odd that he didn't sent it to attack Sora as the organization slowly died.

Well, It makes you wonder why it was referred to as No. I. Why call it number 1 if there isn't a 2 or 3?
Good point about the organization slowly dying. Maybe they were failed attempts, or maybe he made replicas of the Org., or just himself, as a fail-safe. Think about it. Maybe Xemnas was expecting to die. Xemnas and Xehanort running around wreaking havoc on the worlds. Not only that, but it could provide fan service for those people who want to see more of the Org.

WilliamTheWise

Website

Well, It makes you wonder why it was referred to as No. I. Why call it number 1 if there isn't a 2 or 3?
Well...

Basically Azrael summed it up right there. Our friend here (You know who) was going to be the first of many.
Maybe they were failed attempts, or maybe he made replicas of the Org., or just himself, as a fail-safe.
Maybe...
Maybe Xemnas was expecting to die. Xemnas and Xehanort running around wreaking havoc on the worlds.
So a replica of Xemnas, it's possible. But why? No more Xemnas or Organization, theres no more need for the replicas.

Xion was born to get hearts for kingdom hearts with her keyblade. What would Xemnas replica purpose be?

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

It makes you wonder why it was referred to as No. I. Why call it number 1 if there isn't a 2 or 3?

Well,

Xion is an anagram of No i, or No I. or Number One, with an X thrown in there. I think I read somewhere, that Repliku was part of the same replica project, so he would be #2 i believe. He just wasn't called that because he just wasn't.

nightoffate

Well,

Xion is an anagram of No i, or No I. or Number One, with an X thrown in there. I think I read somewhere, that Repliku was part of the same replica project, so he would be #2 i believe. He just wasn't called that because he just wasn't.

I thought that it was it was No I. as in the letter I because of imaginary numbers used in math because she dosent really exist. [/quote]

WilliamTheWise

Website

I thought that it was it was No I. as in the letter I because of imaginary numbers used in math because she dosent really exist.

No. I as in number one or the roman numeral "I".
She was the first success of the replica project. Relpica Riku, would have been No. 2. How you could make a name out of that IDK.

Xnairb

Website

No. I as in number one or the roman numeral "I".
She was the first success of the replica project. Relpica Riku, would have been No. 2. How you could make a name out of that IDK.

Well no. in the reports, it said that
Riku replica was a failed attempt, most likely because Naminé broke him, and therefore didn't warrant a number name

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

We're just going to have to wait for BBS. By this point, it's not quite set.

[B]Sora:[/B] *big grin*

slmcknett

1) Namine hadn't broken Riku Replica yet; Vexen just deemed it a failure before he had brought it to Castle Oblivion. BTW, it wasn't even a Riku yet, it probably was just a blank slate with no features. Then Vexen fought Riku and molded the doll into Riku's liking.

2) There aren't going to be any Replicas in Birth by Sleep, because it takes place 10 years before the Replica Program. And I doubt that Dark Soldier is a Replica. If anything, he's an Unversed.

3) It's not No. I, it's No. i; the I is lowercase.

4) We're unsure about how many Vexen made, but he made at least two. Maybe more, but I doubt it because if he did then Xemnas could have still implemented his Program at least for a little while longer without having to resort to No. i all the time.

5) Only Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Vexen and Zexion were a part of the Replica Program. Xaldin didn't know anything about it, and I doubt Lexaeus knew that much either. Although Zexion might have told him during their post at Castle Oblivion. But again, I doubt it.

6) I don't think Vexen would have needed to make Replicas of the other Organization members because they can't even collect hearts to begin with. Although, if the Data Battles in Final Mix+ were canon, then that's what they would probably be. Besides, I doubt that he had enough time to make Replicas of all of them; he was dispatched to Castle Oblivion pretty quickly after making No. i and the empty Riku Replica.

7) If it says *SPOILERS* in the thread's title, why do we need to hide the spoilers that are in here? Wouldn't people already know not to enter unless they wanted to get spoiled? Seems kinda redundant to me.

Power Windows

Well i think the idea of replicas could create a whole world and story potential.
Think about it, if you could have replicas, they could do all the dirty work for for you.
The purpose of a Xemnas replica could be that he could have a double.
In fact, what if the xemnas we've killed was just a replica, i think that could possibly
set stuff up kh 3 and so forth. THe Keyblade wars...what if it was all replicas fighting,
armies of them. The repleca stuff adds a bunch of new possibilities.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Hmm...I think that to save everybody the annoyance of typing out spoiler tags, I'm going to move this over to the Days spoilers section.

Anyways, I presume that if there were replicas 2 and onwards, they either failed or weren't prepared by the time Vexen was killed.
Either that, or the numbers were given to signify power as opposed to chronological order. (less likely)

But my personal take on the matter is that the Riku Replica was a preliminary test, with Xion being the first official replica, and Vexen dying before he could create any more at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back