• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Repliku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Can anybody imagine a scene in KH3, where Sora and co. are stuck somewhere surrounded by heartless, and then Lea comes along with entirely different looking clothes and just chucks his chakras and saves them?

billyzanesucks

Repliku wasn't included in blank points and he didn't seem to appreciate his existence as a clone of Riku.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can anybody imagine a scene in KH3, where Sora and co. are stuck somewhere surrounded by heartless, and then Lea comes along with entirely different looking clothes and just chucks his chakras and saves them?

Haha. That sounds lame. It will definitely happen. And his clothes will be a variation of the threads he wore when he was a teenager. Then Sora will say something like "Axel!" with a flash of Roxas. Then Axel will grin and say "Haha, it's Lea. Get it memorized."

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Sora's not a man.

Now, if Riku cried, those would be manly tears because well...

Riku is a man by some countries standards.

digimikej

Awards
i would love repliku to come back, for one reason. his death SUCKED.but also, he could come back because if the clones of main characters club gets one more member, then im sure sora will get fed up with it and kill/maim/destroy all of them.lol

Magnum

I'm pretty unconvinced that the Riku Replica will return unless another clone is made which I highly doubt.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

you just predicted Lea's intro. I applaud you.

Sora has Ven, Vanitas and Roxas inside him. Depending on her form, Xion might help the count too.
Through sheer numbers, they're manly tears.

by those standards...Riku still comes out on top as being the owner of manly tears.
or was it Terra? No, my bad. Eraqus.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
If he would return, then I say they would throw him the RoD. Riku said that Repliku would go to the same place as him. And Riku went to the RoD.

LeeLu

I just wanted to say something because I really enjoyed Repliku's story arc.

I always wanted to believe that when Riku told him that his heart [Repliku's] would probably go to the same place as his [Riku's] that it might mean that whatever Vexen had taken from Riku to create Repliku returned to its source and unlike, say, Sora and Roxas, Riku and Repliku fully reintegrated into one person. He will not come back because unlike the others he is not tormented but has finally found peace.

It's a happy though at least.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just wanted to say something because I really enjoyed Repliku's story arc.

I always wanted to believe that when Riku told him that his heart [Repliku's] would probably go to the same place as his [Riku's] that it might mean that whatever Vexen had taken from Riku to create Repliku returned to its source and unlike, say, Sora and Roxas, Riku and Repliku fully reintegrated into one person. He will not come back because unlike the others he is not tormented but has finally found peace.

It's a happy though at least.

The biggest issue is that it doesn't seem like Vexen really took anything from Riku to give Repliku. It was data he sampled from their fight and copied and then Riku's Memories were copied into Repliku by Namine. This isn't Xion who stole the actual Memories and that's why she became a part of Sora, through owning his Memories - Repliku had nothing to give back to Riku.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Seriously. Vexen basically just recorded Riku's mannerisms, fighting, and aggression threw it on a puppet and Namine took it from there :/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think he did a bit more than that since nothing's ever that simple. Also, aggression and mannerism wouldn't give someone control of the Darkness that easily. But it seems to be that whatever he did take from Riku he copied rather than stole. And without Riku's own Memories floating out in a way that would let them be absorbed by his Replica, like what happened with Sora and Xion, that's all Repliku had to his name - copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back