• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7Heartblade

In the game it looks like you get another set of reports anyone know what they are or say?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Oh yeah I was wondering about that, the reports are always fun to read.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The game is still only 5-6 days old. They'll be translated when they get translated.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Why is this damn game taking so long to be translated?

BBS when it came out was translated in less than 2 days. Same with KH Days and same with Re:Coded but not a lot of people cared about that game

MasterZeR0

I just read that for defeating certain bosses, you get the various synopses of the past games in the Memoirs menu. Pretty neat, but I wanted reports.

Caxm

Who's diary do you think it is?
We have Ansem SoD
Ansem
Master Xehanort
Roxas and Org.'s Secret Diaries
did coded have a secret diary?

I think it is MF

krexia

Translator
Awards
I just read that for defeating certain bosses, you get the various synopses of the past games in the Memoirs menu. Pretty neat, but I wanted reports.
After completing the game, the Reports menu has the following:

Story - Synopses of Sora and Riku's adventures in each world, and all the other events of 3DS
Keyword Glossary - Explanations of key terms used in the game (Keyblade, Nobody, etc). There's also a section here that explicitly details the various hearts that Sora has held at one point or another and how they got there.
Play Record - Completion percentages, scores for minigames, records of enemies defeated, etc.
Characters - Short bios of all the characters in the game. (Even Maleficent's Crow gets an entry, wut)
Dreameaters - Details of all Dreameaters you've fought and/or bred.
Treasure Chest List - Shows how many treasure chests you've found in each area, as always.
Trophies - List of trophies that are awarded for various achievements in-game.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Characters - Short bios of all the characters in the game. (Even Maleficent's Crow gets an entry, wut)

Well he does show up, in Mysterious Tower. The Crow showing up lets Mickey, Donald, and Goofy know that something's wrong in Disney Castle.
And that's the only time it's ever seen.

MasterZeR0

After completing the game, the Reports menu has the following:

Story - Synopses of Sora and Riku's adventures in each world, and all the other events of 3DS
Keyword Glossary - Explanations of key terms used in the game (Keyblade, Nobody, etc). There's also a section here that explicitly details the various hearts that Sora has held at one point or another and how they got there.
Play Record - Completion percentages, scores for minigames, records of enemies defeated, etc.
Dreameaters - Details of all Dreameaters you've fought and/or bred.
Treasure Chest List - Shows how many treasure chests you've found in each area, as always.
Trophies - List of trophies that are awarded for various achievements in-game.

Yes, I but we're all asking about the standard Secret Reports for completing certain events. Written by the many Xehanorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back